Compaq USB Notebook Fan – 2 Pack

You know it’s quality when the price of shipping is only a buck less then cost of two of the items being offered.

If nothing else, they can up the total number of W00ts! purchased to get you to that next color level.

What a strange item, I’m in for one… or is it two?..

looks like an accident waiting to happen – i can see the band aids on my kids fingers now thanks but no thanks woot

i don’t understand how these will help…
besides draining power…

Bought one of these USB fans once branded with a different name; didn’t work. Sure it spun and made noise, but it didn’t work as a fan. Maybe Compaq made a better fan.

I’m not really sure why I just bought 3.

So completely stupid I had to pick up a pair.

Does anyone know where i find the alternate attatchments?..You know the drink stirring thingy??

Whatever happened to the Kensington flyfans for a penny? This is some major wootflation.

Got two sets.

Rock.

lol, nice try, these arent for cooliing down your computer, they are for cooling down yourself.

these were a penny each 2 years ago + 5 s/h… blades are soft and won’t break/cut anything- they work well

Slice off a finger… they’re not metal blades you idiot.

As far as uses… this comes in very handy for Tivo units or DVR’s that don’t have built in fans but do have open USB ports.

/Think before you speak… nerds.

Beanie sold separately…

“Quick Installation Guide”? um…who would need a guide?

They work for me! 2x2

i have a usb car adapter… (have had no use for it till now…)… this way i can use one in my car and let my car stay cooler cuz i can keep the air movin when i aint in the car…

How well do these blow?
Could I put them inside my PC case to assist heatsinks without fans?

for all us using our notebooks in the sahara

OH YEAH! You can make milkshakes without leaving your computer!