Comparative Diagram: Size

Nice, editor’s choice! That means we’ll actually see some good shirts this week!

Honestly, I think voters hijacked the derby. Those were the worst three shirts possible. Glad the owners decided to take over for once.

In for one. I like love!

The design is so awesome, I may have to deal with the shirt color, which is going to make me look even more pasty-white. :frowning:

I liked this shirt when checking out the derby. Glad it was chosen as #1. Bought 1.

What type of helicopters are those holding everything up?

Looks good; it’s a maybe!

The editors have good taste :stuck_out_tongue:

Really like the design except for the helicopters. Gonna have to pass.

“No Cruise Ships Were Harmed In The Making Of This Diagram”

What about the Whales!? : (

As for the shirt itself, it’s cool, but not for me… I was really hoping we’d get that 9-5 shirt… I really liked that one a lot.

That’s actually a link to an open directory with a restricted subdirectory… weird.

I think they’re CH53 Sea Stallions…maybe

Definetly an awesome shirt…
but it seems to look more like something a guy would wear.

Hey thanks fellas. And thanks woot!
I also have a design running this week that I spent a lot of time on :}
if you could take your first / or second look i’d much appreciate it!
thanks to all those buying… and even not buying!
http://www.jcho.net/steampunk.jpg

Yargh! I disliked this design from the get-go. Was hoping for some Nine to five o’clock shadow action…oh well. Night all.

amen. this one deserved it.

Darn… awesome design but I can’t buy it… Its the color… :frowning:

I pray that editors choice applies to all weeks, so the population of the world may be blessed with Calvinball at long last.

I love the design, but that color would look like ASS on me… sorry man but no sale.

What will the future hold? This is going to be another interesting week.

For once I can’t disagree with this statement.

Still an incredible design, if not my cup of tea. Not like you need congrats after 18 wins or so, Cho, but good to see this finally printed