Concerts will never be the same

I really enjoy that the speaker on the top makes a mouth.

I believe that Weird Al was the first to capitalize fully on this trend.

You know your old if you go to a concert with a lighter :frowning:

An ap for that??? Oh no. Where is this world coming to!

Yep, that wrecks it for me too. Sigh. Otherwise it’s a nice shirt.

Why is the phone making the ‘I love you’ sign? Does no one know the difference between that and the horns? Or hang loose for that matter…?

Wooo, congrats, TJost!

Oh yeah, App Lighter? Try lighting a real one. Just what I thought… FACE!

Same here… really wish it had been a less obvious phone. I’d hate to wear this and have someone say “that’s awesome, I love my iphone!”, or “I have that app!”

So that I can say… “yeah, I hate iphones and apple.”

You gotta give props to tjost, artist to one of the shirt.woot legends. also, the shirt is very topical. that said, i am being very bias about smart cookie printing, so i am passing on today’s shirt. nice print tjost!

There’s an app for that.

I REALLY thought Toucan was the clearest shoe-in for an EC this week! I would’ve put money on it, however, I am very nervous that it won’t print now.

Last group of EC’s though there was another one of CMDixon’s design’s highly coveted and it was released on Thursday of EC week, so maybe we WILL still get Toucan! One can hope!

The artwork is good. I grant you that - but I looked at the shirt and said “Huh”?

If people are actually downloading an app to their i-Phone and holding it up at concerts? Then I’m gonna dive for a dirtnap, cause I don’t want to live in what Idiocracy (the movie) portends.

And its a zippo! That’s double the hipster.

For those who say using a lighter is too old school I say this:

Old-shmold, truth is I’m too cheap to buy an app that can’t double as a campfire starter or help out a friend who needs a light for their cigarette.

ha! Nicely done, but no one’s asked the what’s the best concert to wear it to question?

I wish this as well.

Sure the digital version puts out more light, can be easily recharged, doesn’t burn your thumb, can be used to play video games, check e-mail, surf the web, and listen to music. But it just doesn’t smell the same.

This is the only way that they will let us do the lighter bit for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I think they are afraid that we will burn the theater down.

There are no words to say how much I NEED this shirt {well except these words}. It’s just that I have wayyyyyyyyyyy too many asphalt tees already. :frowning: