Confrontation

Confrontation

2 Likes

But now I want one.

Me, too. :frowning:

1 Like

Theft is not cool… Which makes me wonder if other art from the same person in the catalog is also lifted.

2 Likes

Is that what happened? All I see is that the design isn’t there.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks, I hadn’t seen that. Stealing is terrible and I’m glad they were caught. I hope Woot is looking at the rest of this person’s catalog, too.

6 Likes

Me as well, they have a larger catalog.
I hate to think it’s all stolen… but why would a person steal just one thing… It’s not like it’s really awesome artwork or anything.
If it were lifted as an element for something else, then I can see a person being lazy… It used to happen often during the derbies.
But the whole design, then slapping the rubbish kanji on it is kinda sloppy at best.

5 Likes

Hi guys, my name is Douglas Evangelista, I’m an illustrator from Brazil, it’s the first time that this happens to me, this is a scene from the game Star Fox Playstation, this reference is exactly what is in the game, I had no knowledge of the other artist’s art, in the game appears only the characters’ faces, this is not stolen art, I would never do this, I have many works and sell in many stores, I did not remember the art this approved here, I should have warned here not to upload the art, you can see my profile here https://www.instagram.com/douglasstencil/
Unfortunately when I saw the twitter bet was already late to even try to explain. but anyway I apologize to ShirtWoot for what happened.

1 Like

Thought it was Guess stealing from Banksy again