Connelly SUPs

To answer the question about dogs, yes, my mother-in-law takes her dog on her SUP all the time.

If I stood on one of those, I’d look like I was walking on water because the board would be under the water. :wink:

Watz SUP?!?

I didn’t see the capacity or weight limit or anything like that listed on the specifications page. For those of us on the plus side of 200 pounds, what is the weight limit on these things?

edit* found their website with weight recommendations: http://www.connellysup.com/product/connelly_classic_12_sup That is the “Classic 12’”

Does anyone else think that the woman riding the board on the main page looks exactly like Jaime Pressly?

Doh, over the weight limit (which seems to be 220lbs for the 12’ classic and the 12’6" arrow

Paddle boards are for douchebags and narcissists.

As much as the guy looks like David Hasselhoff

The US Coast Guard has ruled that any Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) used outside of the “surf zone” is considered a watercraft. As such when in flatwater streams, lakes, rivers, bays, etc. you must have a USCG approved Life Preserver (PFD) onboard your SUP for each passenger. This “Rule” is being enforced by State and Local authorities nationwide as well. If you do not have The US Coast Guard has ruled that any Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) used outside of the “surf zone” is considered a watercraft. As such when in flatwater streams, lakes, rivers, bays, etc. you must have a USCG approved Life Preserver (PFD) onboard your SUP for each passenger. This “Rule” is being enforced by State and Local authorities nationwide as well. If you do not have PFDs on board, you are subject to fine. Additionally, ALWAYS WEAR A PFD WHEN IN OR AROUND THE WATER ESPECIALLY WHEN SURFING OR SUPING.

on board, you are subject to fine. Additionally, ALWAYS WEAR A PFD WHEN IN OR AROUND THE WATER ESPECIALLY WHEN SURFING OR SUPING.

did you try to read this?