Conquering the biggest nut

Is there a lime in that thing? If so he’s going to need to call the doctor and wake him up.

/me wonders “where they have squirrels half the size of a Sarah Palin’s bendy straws”.

But, Daddy, I want a squirrel . . . . shirt.

Gee… an angry coconut you say? I suppose the logical line of defense would be for it to hurl it’s self at predators with ultrasonic speed, cracking all noggins and rendering victims unconscious.

I also considered converting part of it’s rind into a machete; however, that’s certainly going to end with coconut brains all over the place as well.

Other excellent drupes: Raspberries, Blackberries, and Marionberries (not the cocaine snorting kind).

I feel like playing Kingdom of Loathing now… hahaha.

…a five ounce squirrel cannot carry a one pound coconut!

Perhaps two were carrying it on a line…

How did he get a straw in a coconut when the Tropicana guy can never even get one in an orange?

NEEDZ MOAR LIME!!!

His little flag must be at half staff in honor of his fallen comrades who gave up their lives to conquer that coconut.

“So do you think maybe two squirrels, with a bit of string, could have maybe… you know, between them?”

Either that squirrel is really, really tiny, or that coconut is about the size of a basketball. Compare it with a picture of this woman’s novel way of protecting her garden from the local squirrel population.

If there’s one thing I know about squirrels, it’s that they love coconuts more than acorns.

That’s a pretty big daiquiri for that little fellow, somebody had better make sure he has a ride home.

BLIMEY, LIMEY! It’s in da coconut!

Too bad they can’t conquer the real biggest nut… Or should I say, nuts… wink

OH NOOO! WILSON!!!

Tempted to get this to go along with my Rodentian Gothic shirt from a couple years ago.

is that a reference from the new charlie and the chocolate factory? awesome. (in my best proper british accent) “if you wont get me a squirrel (shirt) daddy, ill just get one myself.”

Nice, a bendy straw…