Contigo AUTOSEAL Chill Water Bottle, 20 oz

I got through first try

2 Likes

Reconcile that theory with these numbers?

1 Like

I zoomed in on the box and it says water bottle and travel mug. So we’ll see!

2 Likes

Me too I hit buy now and then was in the waiting area. Did you wait or did the order complete without being in the waiting area? Thats what im confused about if we should wait in the waiting vestibule thing or not.

1 Like

The vestibule is by design, to better control order flow on B0Cs and other highly demanded items.

Some orders go straight through, while others will enter a queue.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Based on if the user is one of woot’s favorites.

1 Like

I was in the VOP and never got the bottle so I must not be a favorite.

Seriously, it’s random and all automated. It doesn’t look at who is trying, it just sorts to keep the load off the servers.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Leonardo Dicaprio Ok GIF by MOODMAN

Sometimes I think I may be a favorite. But most times, I think that I am not. Not at all :joy:

Hobby Complain GIF by Meghan Tonjes

2 Likes

I was moved from the dreaded vestibule of patience to the checkout and got one. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Nice

After how many minutes?

I waited 15 minutes to see what will happen

1 Like

Reading what was displayed in the waiting room gave the message that if you were reading to the end odds are what was for sale is already gone when that doesn’t seem to be true.

I got the shipping notification a little while ago.

:frowning:

I was lucky, got straight through to check out and got one for $1.

My water bottles came.

Surprisingly, I actually have a use for them, as they can each hold the contents of a Snapple bottle.

2 Likes

Boo… only made it within a few hundred miles then headed back.

This SWIship seems even more problematic than all the others.

Contacted support to see if I get a dollar back or they resend the bottles. Sadly this was the most likely to be used item from the midnight madness.