Contigo Couture THERMALOCK Water Bottle 20oz

Contigo Couture THERMALOCK Water Bottle 20oz

What’s up with the home page banner advertising up to 50% off and open up this tumbler with 11% discount off retail price. Not even close. Is this just a ploy to get traffic on the item? You sure can be tricky Dickies Woot.

1 Like

They had other items, but they were sold out, so it looks like Woot removed them from the sale page.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Hi there. We have this magical wizard that hides sales that are sold out. There were originally 7 offers in this event.

Thank you TT and also @Froodyfrog for the explanation, So much to learn yet, the ins and outs of Woot.

Be aware that this is not the product pictured. The pictures show a coffee cup and the product is a water bottle. It is a very nice high quality water bottle, but not the cup in the pictures.

Hi there. You didn’t get this?

If not, probably mixed inventory at an Amazon warehouse. I’m sorry. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

What I got matches the description exactly and looks like

I will reach out to customer service as well. It is not a bad product, just the description and pictures are mismatched

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll keep an eye out here to see if this was a one-off (maybe a single Amazon warehouse) or a larger issue.