Contixo F18 2K Drone with UHD Camera

Contixo F18 2K Drone with UHD Camera

5 Star…Good Quality for the price.

Solid Drone. Well constructed and easy to use out of the box. Camera took very good quality pictures and videos Flight time was nearly 20 minutes on a full battery charge. I flew the drone with some wind and it was powerful enough to stay in full control with very little drift. Also includes a headless mode that is very helpful to beginners. Tested the GPS return function and the drone came within 3 feet of the takeoff site with 13 satellites acquired. A very nice drone for the price. The carrying case is very nice but the downside is you have to remove the propellers to get the drone into the case. I have no problem recommending this drone to anyone looking for a good entry or intermediate level flyer.

1 Like

5 stars, great deal for the price. Once I read the manual it was much easier to get the drone to do what I wanted ha ha. Picture quality and video quality are fine. Being a beginner, my first video was a bit rough but I will get the hang of it!

1 Like

I would like to give this Contixo F18 2K Drone 5 STARS!!! For a first time drone owner, I couldn’t recommend it more. My buddy got me into drones by showing me his and how cool of a hobby it was. This drone does everything his does (at about 1/10th the price of his), just doesn’t go as far, but for learning and a first drone, it is great. It is really easy to fly and after a few tries, I felt like I knew what I was doing. There are many Youtube videos that give you tips on flying this drone also. I like how it hovers in place, you can spin around, take photos or video through your iphone that easily attaches to the controller. All of the photos are saved to your phone to be shared with anyone! The battery doesn’t take long to charge at all, and it lasts for almost 20 minutes of flight time! If you’re thinking about a drone for a new hobby, I would definitely go the this one, as it has everything you would need.