Control Yourself

My kids can draw better than that. Who let the 3 year olds into the box of crayons??

ugh, woot you disappoint me! I’m dramatic about a t-shirt website!!

I like the illustration.

The shirt says that “Ive got my hand on my joystick”. Read into that as you will.

Nope!

is he playing with himself?

Cute shirt, would be funnier if the wires were connected to another part…

Nice (perhaps unintended) tie in to the primary woot … and bonus points for a Yars Revenge reference… but not sure if this will be shirtwoot #1

In for one.

This will go nicely with my boyfriend’s christmas gifts.
He is a gamer… lol.

In for two… wUte!

At first, I’d thought that was plugged in a little lower.

Oh, the HORROR!

I woulda bought three.

i voted for your derby shirts. so sweet!

I don’t like this shirt though :frowning:

for those hating on the style of the shirt without any prior knowledge of explodingdog

go to hell.

Damn you Woot! I’m so easily manipulated by another ExDog shirt! Dramatic!

Bought, bought, so bought.

I’m going to have to start designing shirts and winning derbies so I can afford my shirt habit.

nice concept but EPOCH FAYLE on the execution

My advice to woot is this. Put this guys email on your spam filter. Need I say more?

OK you’ve convinced me I will. I do not hate on the simplistic drawing just the whole package and concept. How many votes would this get in a derby? Probably negative, probably like negative a billion.

What do you do with a dead chemist?

Barium!

funny but I don’t think I want to wear that around…

I wish to purchase it, just so I can burn all of them.

Forgive my kvetching, but if that is the level of “art” they’ve sunk to, then I ought to scribble something up - I might even get “dishonorable mention” or the like…

Sheesh! The idea is clever enough but the execution leaves something to be desired.

Every day someone says something so ridiculously negative. It’s one thing to dislike a shirt, but do you really want to rid the earth of these?