Cooking & Cutting & More

regarding that slicer…

NO! I have this model, and like another poster mentioned, it shouldn’t take anywhere near that time to freeze. Ours is frozen solid in about 5 hours. We keep it in the freezer when it’s not in use - we wrap it in a plastic bag and put smaller frozen stuff in it so it doesn’t take up much room.
I agree with the second poster who said if it took that long to freeze- there’s something wrong with that person’s freezer.
We LOVE ours.
You will love it, too.

Yep. I have two of them because I’m usually making ice cream for a crowd. This is a great ice cream maker. This price is cheaper than the price of a replacement vessel, so you should buy one (or two) if you are interested in making ice cream. Remember, any ice cream churn only gets to a soft-serve consistency. To get hard ice cream, you have to “ripen” it a few hours/overnight in the deep freeze. Now I’m off to make some beet (yes, I said beet) ice cream for my company’s ice cream contest. (I won last year with avocado coconut lime ice cream!)

Has anyone else still not received their Fiesta steak knives? I ordered these last time they were offered and I was told they were “lost” even though they had never shipped to begin with. Here we are again and my order still hasn’t shipped! HELP!!

Sorry to hear that you haven’t received your replacement yet.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your post along to Woot Member Services to see if I can investigate the issue and help you find a resolve.

Thanks for your continued patience during this matter.

Any update? I didn’t hear anything back today.

Sorry to hear you didn’t hear anything back. They should have replied to your initial email.

According to Woot Staff there was a problem with the zip code entered into your order.

They’ve corrected the issue and your order should ship out very soon. The tracking/shipment of your order should also update as well.

If you have any further concerns/questions about your order please email in again and they should be able to elaborate on the matter.