Cooks Essentials Coffee Maker

Bought 2 for xmas gifts…

My bad.

Great gift…decided to get one last time and forgot to order 'till it was too late…getting 2 this time…one for me and one for my kids to give as a gift…thnx, snapster, for bringing this one back! :smiley:

:smiley: cool! will go great at work!!!

thank you woot something that will sell out. wish i was here already I could use coffee after that dino mess with my sleep. (you know not sure if it would sell out or not.) (I guess right but uncertainity messed with me having a good sleep.

Look on the bright side, this one will sell out soon!!! :smiley:

The Progress bar is moving quickly!

[size=24:cc3ff86b7a]
$50 Bag-O-Crap![/size:cc3ff86b7a]

Paul, I got it.

My first woot too!

While waiting for the next woot, you could always pick up some Ganja at [url]http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html//601-1112148-4443326?asin=0823916839[/url] :twisted:. It might make the waiting bareable.

I got one too, I love coffee.

mmm, coffee does sound good right about now.

[quote user=“lagger”][size=24:b2f1c4ce58][/size:b2f1c4ce58]YES !!! Thank you WOOT !! I missed this one the first time around !!![/quote]Ditto that! This is very w00t, ignorethose naysayers! 8) And this will sell fast, though if you have like 50,000 of them it might take a while …

Missed it last time - so bought it for $20 plus shipping - daughter wanted it for Christmas. Wish I knew someone else who could use one.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Excellent!!!

Keep on moving!!! Go purple bar, go!

Make sure is the ice cube vl-67 :lol:

[size=24:79514be879]$50 AB-TILT!!![/size:79514be879]

[size=24:79514be879]YAY!!![/size:79514be879]

Coffee would have been nice before waiting twelve hours…

Yep us too…

at least you’ll get it in time for the next woot-off. :wink: