Cookware: Prithee Thou Dost Cook

Um. The Cuisinart 14 Piece Classic Stainless Steel Cookware Set - CLCS-14. In the first paragraph it says “Select from Hard Anodized or Stainless Steel Construction.” However, when you add it to your cart there is no choice offered. The photograph is of the stainless steel set. Does that mean this item is the stainless steel set only, or do you just randomly get one style or the other? Thanks.

A 1.25" skillet?!?!?

Holy Mother of all that’s Holy, that’s one tiny omelette!!!

***"12-Piece Set Includes:

(1) 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid
(1) 2-Quart Saucepan with Lid
(1) 3.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid
(1) 4-Quart Sauté Pan with Helper Handle and Lid
(1) 8-Quart Stockpot with Lid
(1) 8.5" Skillet
(1) 1.25" Skillet
Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 states

Warranty: Limited Lifetime Anolon"***

gotta be a typo CLCS is the CLASSIC line, MCU is the multiclad unlimited.
The other guy noticed another typo that was really funny! 1.25 inch pan LOL

1.25" Skillet is the perfect size for quail egg omelettes! Anything larger would not work. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s only Stainless this time. I’ll ask the team to remove that sentence.

Which sale? I’m not seeing it.

The stainless steel model supposed to shine both inside and outside. This product has very dull finish both inside and outside. Per Cusinart it shines

I just received a refund for the Cuisinart 14-Piece Classic Stainless Steel Cookware Set, but with no explanation.

Did everyone receive a refund?
and if so, can you tell me why?

I’m sorry about that. The note I see internally is that it oversold for some reason. :frowning:

What is the reason for receiving a refund. Is it because they over sold the product? I did order and delivered yesterday

what is the reason for refund?

I’m am glad you were able to get your set of pots.

A co-worker was looking for a set of stainless steel pots for his wife, since they didn’t have any in the Amazon Prime sale. The strange part is that I purchased it on Friday at 1:12 AM, and the sales stats show 18% sold on Friday, 10% sold on Saturday, and 8% sold on Sunday.

So I figured one of two things happened…

1. Even though I ordered almost 3 days before the sale ended, my order was being filled last and they were one short,
    OR
  2. They had to refund over 30% of the folks that ordered these pots.

Since you received this set pots, I know they had at least one set in the warehouse.

The crazy thing is, I have been buying from Woot for over 10 years, and this is the first time this has ever happened.

There have been a lot of changes since Amazon purchased Woot. Some good, and some not so good. I sure hope this isn’t a sign of things to come.

In fact I got three and I am trying to return these and if you need i can sell this to you .