2012 The Duchess, Sonoma Valley White Wine

Cumulus Estate Wines Block 50 Case of Aussie Reds
$99.99 $̶1̶4̶9̶.̶0̶0̶ 33% off List Price
2011 Block 50 Shiraz, Central Ranges, Australia
2011 Block 50 Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Ranges, Australia

California Karma Cabernet Sauvignon Case
$99.99 $̶1̶8̶1̶.̶0̶0̶ 45% off List Price
2009 California Karma Cabernet Sauvignon

Like the Healdsburg Ranches Cab for everyday, alas only the Zine offered. The California Karma’s not bad, but would prefer the Healdsburg Ranches Cab.

Whohoo Wellington!

Plenty of value here, this is just under $200 delivered, for club members.

Got this exact case back on July first and not a bad bottle in the lot. Still plenty of summer left, but these drink fine anytime.

The Chateau Bianca Pinot Noir we also had earlier was tasty, hoping for comments on this selection.

I was REALLY hoping for a Pedroncelli mixed case…

any reviews of the Chateau Bianca wines?

Interesting, I thought there was going to be a WineSmith mixed case…

I was hoping for more Pedroncelli too! down to my last two bottles.

Perhaps coming up as a daily deal?

My understanding was there wasn’t enough for a daily deal…not sure what the haps is, but apparently it didn’t happen…bummer as WS is making some good juice IMHO.

I think I have you to blame (well thank actually) for pushing me into the Wellington white mixed case last time around. The wife and I are not white fans, but overall enjoyed the mixed case. It was a nice change of pace for us, and overall we’ve been enjoying these whites.

I know it is a common name, but the Collins Vineyard Chardonnay wouldn’t happen to be Michael Collins, would it?

We’ve opened the Riesling and chard.
Here are the notes on the Riesling;

7/7/2013
Muted yellow color, fridge temp leads to little on the nose except a mild apple. On the tongue it’s very tart and the flavor is almost like apple juice. The bit of sweetness bites in the finish which really seems to linger. Not one of my favorites but nice at the discounted woot price.

No notes on the chard as it was consumed by my parents before I could get a drop.

12 blocks of 50=600?

I’ll wear the “enabler” badge with honor. I mostly did reds too, except for those butter/oak bomb chards in the 70’s. It’s only been the past couple years I’ve begun to appreciate well made white and rosé, and Peter does an admirable job indeed, at a fair price.

Also not a big white drinker but new house will have a wonderful patio for evening relaxation, and some cool white should be a nice treat on a hot, humid Texas evening.

[youtube=8iV8iSAL0aE][/youtube]

Happy Birthday to SonomaBouliste, aka Peter Wellington!!

http://emoticons4u.com/party/fest30.gif

http://emoticons4u.com/party/fest30.gif

Happy Birthday to SonomaBouliste, aka Peter Wellington!!!

350x450

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/funny-pictures-eye-of-newt-bats-wings-sprinkles-what-else-goes-in-birthday-cake.jpg[/img]

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°”˜˜”°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°
”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ ☆ BIRTHDAY !!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ :heart:¥☆★☆★☆¥:heart: ★☆

Where’s the Wellington special birthday offer. (Yes I see the white case on plus.)

Are the Cabs any good? If yes, anybody wanna split the case with me? I’m in Manhattan, NYC.

Shoot me an email if you’re interested: contact[at]tambnguyen[dot]com

As I think you should wear the badge with honor. My wife and I enjoyed a bottle of the Roussanne last night. I’ve been quite pleased by the overall quality of the Wellington brand for a fair price. I think this was my fourth Wellington related woot.