Cool-Living Adirondack Chair - Your Choice

Assembly Instructions are now available on the product’s features for your reference.

The chair is painted wood which is designed to be weather resistant, they are meant to be left outside. They can withstand sun and rain, but like any painted wood product it can fade in the sun overtime, paint can crack over time, etc… what you would expect from normal use of a painted outdoor wood product.

Perhaps you meant “what the Ford is rubber wood?” Here’s a fun glimpse into the world of ruined rubber plantations: Ford Rubber Plantations in Brazil - The Henry Ford

These are identical to the Walmart brand chair: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Adirondack-Chair-White/55041747?variantFieldId=actual_color

They are not near the quality of the Walmart chairs!!

Adirondack chair arrived today, with many paint scratches and a split/repaired arm rest. Screw holes do not line up, so impossible to assemble “with just a screw driver.” Even the parts that came assembled are shaky after tightening. This is what CHINA imagines an adirondack chair to be – they obviously have never seen one or sat in one.

:frowning:

If you haven’t done so, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Chairs arrived with unpainted screws, cracked/chipped wood, and areas touched up with what looks like a marker. These are not rubber wood!
Horrible Quality!

These things are death traps. I bought 3 of them. Instead of screws holding the backrest in, we found 1" tacks driven through the wood sticking out the other side ready to impale you with when you sit. The wood was chewed in a number of spots, paint missing and the metal screw holders were laying in the bottom of the box. Of the three, we have one usable chair. I never expect any quality from woot but these chairs take the cake. Complete garbage. I’d burn them if I didn’t think it would give me cancer from the chemicals on these.

Received two on Saturday. First box I opened immediately noticed broken pieces of wood. Set the second one up and it is nice.

Part D (back support) has the lower wood piece that connects it to the legs broken. Half of it looks like they tried to join two pieces of wood and with a joint but there was a knot and they gave up. Right side is not even screwed in. I emailed the cindywangjoyful@163.com address on the manual for support for replacement but never responded (don’t think they really will). Tried to call the (866)757-9781 number listed for support on the manual and it disconnects.

Woot is offering full refund (ship back) or literally a few dollars refund to get it repaired (i.e. I fix it myself). Frustrating…

Chairs arrived over the weekend, cracked wood on one and extra screw holes that don’t need to be there. My purple one has tons of black marker all over them trying to hide the scratches and imperfections. You can see every screw hole due to the holes not being painted they are left as the bare wood color. Not happy with them at all and contacted woot and they are giving me 20% of the total cost for my trouble. Said I can return them but I already have them put together and have thrown the boxes out, just stuck with them and I will have to use them as decorations instead of useable chairs.

Same thing happened to me and I am not happy with the outcome. Guess I learned my lesson about ordering furniture from here.

Hey all. I’m very sorry for the damaged chairs. Make sure you contact our customer service.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

I’m on a fixed income and bought two of these chairs in yellow (very bright). Only one was put together because it took so long. Holes were missing or didn’t line up. Wood was split. A piece of wood looks like it was repaired…not good. Some screws were in the bottom of the box. Some screws would not screw in all of the way. I’m not too happy with this purchase.

I’m very sorry. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Just opened the boxes to the 2 chairs I bought, and found the exact same issues all of you have mentioned. Scratches on all surfaces of each chair. Stripped screws on the backrest on both chairs, to where the wood is loose and can’t be repaired due to the stripping. 3 screws stripped and the wood hanging off on one of the footrests. Haven’t tried to assemble, so don’t know if the holes match up on mine. Waiting to hear back from customer service to find out my options… Needless to say, I’m never buying furniture like this again off here!!

Same issue here, ordered three and all three arrived with broken parts, manage to get 2 built with mostly non broken parts. Buyers remorse, complete junk.

I don’t work for Woot, but I feel the frustration here.

Have you contacted Woot’s customer service to let them know what the condition was on these chairs?

After having these chairs in our yard for over a month, even at this low price ($40 vs $100), I would say save your money and just buy the plastic fantastic versions from your local Lowes or Home Depot. The paint is already peeling off all three we bought, and several of the screws have already stripped out. Really not impressed with the quality of these chairs.

I bought 4 of these chairs and I shop Woot regularly. 3 of 4 arrived damaged. Still waiting on replacement parts from the manufacturer. You get what you pay for. I am disappointed.