Cool-Living Adirondack Chair - Your Choice

?? The ones I got from the June sale have a curved back. It’s about a 25" radius curve. The pictures here look to have the same curve.

Thanks for letting us know!

I ordered 3 of these and got enough pieces to make one shaky chair. Woot! should be ashamed to sell these. All they are all the pieces people returned that have stripped holes where screws go and split wood pieces. The worst part was when I asked them to send me ones that weren’t broke ad they said sorry we can’t send new ones because it was a once time deal. Here they are again. I like Woot! less for this “deal”.

Thanks for the warning. I was going to buy 3 of the aqua colored chairs & came here to ask about the weight limit, but now I don’t want them at all. Geezy petes, Woot, stop supplying actual Crap, rather than Bags of Crap.

Bought two (teal and yellow) during a previous ‘deal’ on here. I can’t belive I spent actual money on these. Shaky is the perfect description for these even after taking extra time and care to assemble them as perfectly as possible. They’re so poor quality that I’ve kept them inside, knowing that any outside exposure would wreck them prematurely (in Southern California with mild winters).
I’m only 165# soaking wet, and I feel like I’ll destroy them when I sit down on them with any normal force. Oh, and they aren’t very comfortable, either.
If you want anything more than a decoration, spend the money for quality Amish-made versions of these.

Thank you all who are commenting your experiences - you’ve saved me frustration and money. It’s sad what’s become of Woot. I almost made my first purchase in ages.

Thanks to all that posted their honest experiences. I was going to buy a couple last night when the sale hit and then thought, “I’ll wait to see if anyone comments”.

Thanks for saving me the frustration.

Did you send the email in Chinese?

Bought 3 last year…horrible quality…buy 10 (the limit) and you might have a chair for all of 2018

Stay far away from these chairs!! Bought 2 here before, and they came in damaged, missing scrws and with stripped screw holes. Woot had to give multiple people partial refunds and new screws to attempt to correct the issues almost every buyer had. I ended up settling with a partial refund and using wood glue and new screws to fix them. I wouldn’t pay over $10 for these chairs, and that’s being generous! Put that money towards ones you can see in person at a local store before you buy!

I bought 2 of these on a previous deal. POS. Missing screws, wood cracked, stripped holes. I have the tools and hardware and made them into halfway decent chairs but would never buy them again and don’t recommend anyone else buy them.

Bought these over a year ago (in white). Read the sad reviews but decided that the proce was low, so worth the risk. As it turned out, they were fine. Everything assembled properly, they were not “flimsy”, etc. and I am quite satisfied with my purchase. They are not the finest I’ve seen, but 40 bucks for wood beats $300+ any day. Maybe I’ll repaint them after 3 years or so.

Did you contact Woot Customer service?

I bought 8 of these and wish I had read these reviews first. What a waste of over $350 bucks! I’ve had for less than a month and two separate chairs have broken on the arm rest. When I got them they were already cracked, screwed striped, paint chipped…Omg what a disappointing purchase! Don’t buy these POS!

I bought 8 of these and wish I had read these reviews first. What a waste of over $350 bucks! I’ve had for less than a month and two separate chairs have broken on the arm rest. When I got them they were already cracked, screwed striped, paint chipped…Omg what a disappointing purchase! Don’t buy these POS!

Wish I had read the reviews. We purchased two chairs in yellow. One came out okay, not broken, the paint on one bracket of the arm is marginally painted but I can live with it for the price. The other is a hot mess. One slat was broken, but clearly the manufacturer tried to glue it back together. We slapped some gorilla glue on it and it’s holding, perhaps they should include gorilla glue with purchases. As far as paint peeling we’ve had no issues. It’s under cover though, so just exposed to temperature changes. Definitely a case of you get what you pay for. For us they work as they are on an upper balcony and will get minimal use.