Cool Living HEPA Air Purifier

I guess at this price you can view the whole thing as disposable. I mean, apparently (30 seconds of googling will confirm this for you) you’re just not going to be able to find replacement filters for this unit.

Kinda feels wasteful, but the replacement filters would certainly run you $45 anyway, so why not?

““you’re just not going to be able to find replacement filters for this unit.””

O M G !!
Filters are the easiest thing to replace !
You can order similar sizes and cut them to size,…you can cut to size carbon filters…I mean,…there’s No Such Thing as not being able to replace an air purifier filter !!

I’ve got 3 already, and all I do is vacuum them regularly, which makes them just about new and definitely reusable !!

With a little ingenuity, you can save mucho $$$$!!!

Some people are not going to want to cut up expensive custom hepa filters. He brings a valid point up that everyone should know before purchasing this unit.

We have a couple of these units in use in small workspaces at work, and the 12"x12"x1" MERV13 HEPA filters ($10 each at Home Depot or Amazon) fit fine after a tiny bit of surgery. I’d say this is an awesome buy if (and only if) you’re willing to fiddle a little bit with the filters.