Cool Living Stand Up Adjustable Desk - White

I have one of these and HIGHLY recommend them if you want a functional standing desk. I installed this at my office and look forward to using it each day.

Seriously considering another one for home office.

I had no missing parts or other problems and in fact contacted their support to ask a couple questions and got a quick response.

FOLLOW-UP: Desk arrived within a week, no parts missing and very well packaged. Great desk at great value and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stand-up or sit-down desk.

I got my desk a few days after I ordered it. The legs came on Thursday, and the top came Friday. I had a little trouble putting it together; The vertical part of each leg goes through a slot in the foot. On one leg, either the leg was slightly too big or the slot was slightly too small. Either way, I had to bang on the leg with a hammer to round out the end of it so I could get it started, then I put a 2x4 on top of it and hit it over and over with the hammer till it went in properly. A lot of the paint chipped off (it’s quite thick) but most of that is hidden inside the foot.

One part was missing. It was a plastic cover for the lift mechanism. There is a set of gears on each side of the desk,and only one had a cover. I taped a plastic bag over it to protect it from dust. This was hidden under the desktop anyway.

So far, I’ve enjoyed using it. It’s slightly less stable on the right side than the left, but that may be due to my floor. I can’t quite tell. But in general it’s stable enough for my needs. Sometimes I think my monitor wobbles ever so slightly when I’m typing, but I can’t tell for sure and I don’t notice it unless I’m thinking about it and looking for it. If it WAS noticeable, it would drive me crazy. Going up and down needs a lot of cranking, but it’s not a big deal.

Conclusion: Great desk especially for the price. Do it! It’s so good to be standing up while working again!

Feels like standard melamine.

I really want to know what poeple think about this. I have a 3 monitor system currently, all on monitor clamps. Will this be able to hold it and will it be stable at standing level?

As an update to my previous post, I’ve been using this desk for over a week now and I love it. The problem I mentioned with my monitor wobbling slightly when I type is basically nonexistent. If I’m actively thinking about it, I can maybe perceive it. As a very fidgety person, I’ve been enjoying the hell out of being able to move around and dance while I work. I’m so glad I bought it!