Cooler Than You

I thought this printed once or twice already…

facepalm

Reminds me of the classic Far Side comic.

The write-up was indeed funny. It’s also frustrating that it more or less confirms that the “similar shirts exist” rule has absolutely no rhyme nor reason to its application.

he jumped a bunny in a shark costume

Jumpin on dis bandwagon!

Totes different. The penguin is clearly not a dryad.

Tip: Next derby, vote for every shirt in the fog but this one for an equivalent -1 vote. I say this because we all know this will happen again.

I can’t tell if this writeup is indicative of an internal struggle, or just an honest commitment to democracy over personal beliefs?

I like to think it’s the latter. Stay strong, Woot, I’ve got your back.

Also, note how the two tees linked were made by his girlfriend.

This is what happens when you forget to ban Penguins!

Next derby please just ban animals all-together to get a really challenging and fun derby.

… Imposter was a collaboration by ramyb and sekiyoku. Just fyi.

Ramyb probably jumped the shark a little with this either way.

The outline with one taller penguin in the middle reminds me of something - is there a hidden message?

oh what, I was so busy facepalming at the impostorness, I didn’t notice. what are those music players even clipped onto?!

fancy schmancy headphones with a walkman… please.

oh you woot writers…you make me smile and wash my frustration away with your witty repartee. i <3 you.

Friday - the day to rejoice that the weekend is soon here! Then to see this. How disappointing when so many other designs were refreshingly more original.

Perhaps the legions of voters who purport to like this style really do not care if their friends/family/co-workers think they are wearing the same shirt day in and day out.

The bright spot on shirt.woot today is the write up. A glimmer of hope that the truth is out there. somewhere.

Wow, I never ever would have thought of that one as being similar at all. You haters go a bit too far sometimes.

True, especially since they’ve done it before.

Maybe they let it fly only so they could do this little write-up and make him feel as unwelcome as possible so that he stops submitting.

In my rage I didn’t read the shirt description. It made me happier. I suggest everyone read it and enjoy it.

I like how the one rabbit stands out from the others. He really is the cool rabbit.

That writeup was hilarious.

I’m curious to see how many actually sell. Will people actually buy it, or do they just vote for the cutesy design and move on along?