Copa Del Rey 2008 Chilean Chardonnay - 6 Pack

It’s very good for the price. Both my wife & I like this and we will open a bottle with the Sea Bass I’m cooking tonight.

I do have enough for now, so ordering more isn’t justified, especially since I have cases still in boxes because I’ve run out of room in my racks. Time to build a 3rd…

Sold!

From previous offer:

I just bought 1 based on the labrats from the first showing of this. I’m not a big white drinker, but, for the price, I could definitely see myself drinking this during the summer and cooking with it. One post spoke of a grapefruit taste, though everyone said it mostly tastes like pineapple.

Oooo…someone who actually bought it! I guess I’m in for one.

I’m in for one as well. I’m not a huge white fan, but at this price I’m willing to gamble and see how it turns out.

Did I read correctly in a previous post though that woot is no longer selling the TLC?

This received a lot of nice comments/reports from the first offering. Some people’s posts today just confirmed this, thanks for the taking the time to inspire me to open up my wallet yet again. This is basically a gift for my wife who loves Chardonnays and leaves the red wines to me. That being said, I also enjoy a good white wine, especially with the right food. Looking forward to trying this one out.

Out of whites…right price, good rattage…in for two. Oh no what happens when the REALLY good juice shows up?

I hate (secretly love) wine wootoffs!

Hi All,

I know there isn’t much time to talk, but I just wanted to jump on and say thanks for all the great comments.

Just as an aside for you IL and Chicago Wooters, hopefully we’ll be able to put together something good for you to attend. Not confirmed yet, just a heads up :slight_smile:

I’m in the Kenwood area and often looking to split. Unfortunately i’m a red wine person so I’ll pass on this one. Sorry.

Interesting thought about which fruits, or tastes come to mind first. Next time I try a wine, I’ll pretend I’m off in some far away country - and see what I taste.

In for 1. My first wine woot evah!

Besides the weather, this has got to be the best reason to be in Florida now.

Haha I caused the sellout, a first for me. Huzzah.