Copa Del Rey Chilean 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon - 6 Pack
$49.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 6 Copa Del Rey Chilean 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

thanks to Cesare, and:

Last wooting Jan 14th 2011

We found this to be a perfectly drinkable table wine. It doesn’t need to sit in the cellar (and I’m not sure if it has much room to improve…)

-B

Nine bucks a bottle for a +90 point Cab?! Why not? I’ll give it a try.

difficult to not buy 2 sets…

I’m glad this Woot-Off came around! I missed this the first run, and was very disappointed. Thanks WW! :slight_smile:

I was not a fan of this first time around, maybe I got a bad bottle. Was a labrat

I love that TLC Cabernet and this one sounds like it is comparable in quality. I’m in for one.

I went for 2 based on the previous rat reports.

I thought the exact same thing. I couldn’t NOT buy it. Should go well with their chardonnay I got yesterday. Now I just need to get a new wine fridge…

My Hook & Ladder mixed case just arrived and now I’m in for one Copa 6 pack. Ironic, huh?

I got six bottles in January, half are gone. Nothing great, but a nice bottle to keep handy -
you will often find one of these (opened) in my fridge.

(I liked their Chardonnay too.)

In for six more.

Neat!
can you describe it?

I wonder if anyone has tried both this and the TLC and can compare it!

The copa has a better, smoother initial, middle and finishing taste then the tlc. My brother got in on the first offer of this and finished them off while customers from europe were visiting. They loved the it, and couldnt belive the price. I think he ordered a couple more cases elsewhere for around the same price.

i usually only buy American…where wine is concerned. Cars are a different story…

I think you’ve got that backwards…

In for 1

Drink some, gift some. Life carries on. In for 1.

I live in a great wine region (CA). I also like my vehicles to run forever and not fall apart.

The name is Chilean, the winery is in CA. What’s the deal?

(Ok… light dawns…Chilean grapes grown in CA)