$49.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 6 Copa Del Rey Chilean 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
1/14/11

Better then napkins…I think.

Possibly, though I would like to taste the napkins before committing.

I doubt it

I dont know…All Im gonna say is Im not partaking from my research.

IMO this was the worst wine that we have gotten from woot. Really heavy on the green pepper/herbaceous side. But at least it’s not Casentino, and it seemed liked other people liked it

On a positive note, a friend gave me a bottle of 1985 Inglenook Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Cask last night…I’m almost afraid to open it.

Is the $5 dollar shipping a typo? Surely they do not plan on regular shipping.

It’s not bad for the price but I have enough.

hi guys.

here’s a link to this previous offering here

[url=]http://wine.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=15821

Bought this last time they had it. Not very complex or big, but nice and tasty. Good, easy drinking wine for the price.

Petite Sirah!!! PLEASE!!! or something goood!!!

It wouldn’t really make a difference if this crap gets cooked in transit or not. Heck, it might actually improve it - hard to imagine it getting any worse.

We’re really reaching new levels of appalling failure here.

another purchasing decision made easy. No Maine shipping. Arghhh… first napkins, then this.

(Double post, thanks to the B-O-C server spasm. Alas, I was unable to nab a crappy sack.)

It was just a typo. Shipping is $7.

Good wine for the price…but I went in for it awhile back and still have plenty. I’ll keep looking for something tasty to celebrate the Bottle Of Cabernet that I just acquired over at Woot!

I feel compelled to chime in and note that as bad as this woot off has been, the previous one was pretty awesome. So that’s something…

But seriously. I was actually hoping to spend some money on wine this week in celebration of a new job. How about some decent offers this evening, pretty please?

Hmmm…