Copa Del Rey Chilean 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon 6-Pack
$54.99
6 2009 Copa Del Rey Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offers:
10/15/11
1/14/11 (2008)

While not overly complex, this was definitely a good everyday drinking was even a little better than I was expecting. If I didn’t still have 5 bottles left I would be in for more.

Last Wooter to Woot:fredrinaldi

In for 1 my 1st buy of this woot off

Totally agree. I bought a case of this last time and it is a very enjoyable wine. If I didn’t have a majority of this case left, with another 3 cases (all wine.woot), I would buy it in a heartbeat. Sadly I will have to resist my urge to stockpile this terrific Cab. :frowning:

This is the third time I’ve purchased the Copa from wine.woot. It’s a great everyday wine and a good price.

Just polished off the last bottle of this last night. I’m in for 2 more, even though it’s $5 more than the last time around.

Speed to first woot: 0m 18.006s
First sucker:pacodsp

Agreed. I think this is my 3rd or 4th time as well. I’m a fan.

YEP, Have to agree. This is a GREAT everyday drinker. I just bought two of the Cameron Hughes otherwise I would be in for 2.

Seems like a lot of you enjoyd this wine for The price. Can you comment on tannins, oak, or any oer tasting profile? How does it compare to unbridled cab? I am sure Fredinaldi can comment on is! Thanks

Every time this comes up I’m in for one. Excellent every day wine. Great to bring to an impromptu BBQ.

I have bought both cabs and I think I prefer the Copa. It has a little more spice to it with a softer finish. I have bought this wine 3 times and would again, but still have 4 bottles in the rack. I don’t think you can go too far wrong for the price.

I’m in for one.

This is brutal. Next, please.

Agree, though I feel it is much better decanting for about 1/2 hr then drinking right after corking and pouring. Hoping for some Rockus Bockus this time around.

OK you got me with that-Unbridled is one of my favorites and if you think this is better I have to give it a try. Also, the price is pretty good too.