$49.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 6 Copa del Rey 2009 Colchagua Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offers:
10/15/11
1/14/11 (2008)

Bought this on Woot last fall, really not an overly impressive Cabernet. The price is fair, though I would expect a wine of this caliber to be around $10 or less anyway. I’ll pass.

Dead on with that review.
I have purchased this each of the past offerings. Not a bad wine for under $10 but thats where it belongs, Doesnt blow anyone away but not bad.Good to feed the wine gobblers that come over and cant tell Tytanium from panter piss.
Beats Two Buck Chuck!

Can you recommend and overly impressive eight dollar bottle of wine? Because I’d be all over that.

If this was their Chardonnay, I’d definitely be up for at least one! I finished my last one with some salmon last night. The Chard is light and buttery- my favorite white so far and I usually only drink reds!

Unfortunately, I’ve never had their cab…

First - really cool label. Second - I don’t know if we drank this with the perfect food pairing or what exactly happened, but my better half and I both thoroughly enjoyed the Copa del Rey. At one point in the evening I told him, “I’m really enjoying this wine but think I’ve probably had enough for tonight.” To which he replied, “That’s good because the bottle is empty.” I’m usually a one and done girl so was mildly shocked to realize how much we had consumed. We were eating homemade pizza and it must have been one of those magical pairings that happen once in awhile which elevate an okay wine into the spectacular.

If you have a Trader Joes near you, try Spiral (if it’s available). Pretty nice cab for $5.

Yeah, not overly impressed. For the price, it was good. Lots of vanilla if I recall correctly.

My friends seemed to like it when we had a wine party, so if you’re not “into” wine but like to drink good wine, this is a good buy.

I do, but in PA they don’t sell wine :frowning: I’ll have to pick some up in Jersey!

We opened a bottle a short time ago and found it a really drinkable cab. Not a strong opening, but a good tannin structure in the middle. Good mouth feel. Finish had a little burn from the etoh but did not bite hard. I thought it was pretty good especially with that price.

My wife and myself really liked this wine. Went very well with homemade spaghetti sauce as well as bar-b-que brisket. Only one bottle left so bought another 12.

Bought this last time it was offered. Its a fair price but nothing special. I’ve had better $ 9.00 wine and worse $ 9.00 wine. It’s an OK wine as a cellar filler but I will be happy to pass on this one.

Got these last time around; would not buy again. Skunky on opening; improved somewhat with decanting, but still not an enjoyable wine for my taste. I used the remainder of the case for cooking; I must say it reduces quite nicely!

At this price, pretty ok everyday wine considering it’s shipped to your door for $5. Would not buy it for $16 as the website advertises.

Wouldn’t break it out for an occasion, but would grab it for a quick glass while cooking, and depending on what we’re preparing, throw some in as well.

In for one.

Woot! Woot!

Got a bad feeling my first ever, trying since 2007, BAG OH CRAP order did not go thru - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Bought it last time and wasn’t too impressed but my wife really enjoyed it so I’m in for 2. Saw it at specs in Austin for 9.99 a bottle plus tax so a little savings. Unless you know you like it I’d advise Texans to try a bottle from Specs before buying 6. Just my 2 cents.

Bought it last time and wasn’t too impressed but my wife really enjoyed it so I’m in for 2. Saw it at specs in Austin for 9.99 a bottle plus tax so a little savings. Unless you know you like it I’d advise Texans to try a bottle from Specs before buying 6. Just my 2 cents. You should decanter for at least 30 mins… improves a ton. An hour was even better. At least her opinion.

I got this last time and it’s a good wine for the price - I’ve definitely spent a lot more money for wine I’ve enjoyed a lot less! It probably won’t blow you away, but it’s quite drinkable.

In for another, since I really like to have a good amount of wine I can open at anytime without guilt!

My screen staying on processing but never went anywhere. It’s one thing to limit orders, but they really need to have the ability to handle the requests.