CoPilot Navigator 9 with Philips GPS Locator

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

CoPilot Navigator 9 with Philips GPS Locator
$49.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 CoPilot Navigator 9 Notebook GPS Kit

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=CoPilot+Navigator+9+with+Philips+GPS+Locator&btnG=Search+Froogle

FYI costco has GPS Locator with 2006 streets and maps $99

Awesome! A cheap GPS!! (is wardriving still cool?)

It’s only 1am, and I think I already have a case of the mondays…

Froogle Link Minimum Price $70.00

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $199.00 (?)

EDIT: Hey wootbot…why didn’t you bring me up today? Do you also have a case of the Mondays?

Will this thing talk to Garmin mapping software?

Is this compadible with MS Streets and Trips?

looks really kewl and i would buy it but i have a macbook :’( oh well, my macbook is still better than your pc…

Good deal. I JUST bought a Garmin StreetPilot C320. Will wait and see what comes tomorrow. Thanks Woot!

• Kiteless

Does it work on a mac?

Nice price at first blush… Will have to scratch around and research some…

Manufacturer’s website: ALK Technologies Copilot Navigator 9 with Philips GPS Antenna
Retails for $99

May be cheaper than Woot! on eBay if you’re lucky, but history (where they’ve moved for as much as $138.95) says no.

Very Nice!

But I’m not going to lug around a lappy with me just to find out how to get “there”. That’s what texting to 46645 with address (zip code to zip code) texting can get for free on your cell phone.

I prefer the old school getting in an accident while looking at the Thomas guide.

is this like a tomtom?

So do you need your laptop open & in the car with you to navigate?

Your computer doesn’t have to be online or anything for this to work, right?

cute description.

AT Dell, they had the Copilot Navigator 9, for $70.00 (shipping extra), and they say the Highlights are
* Transforms your mobile PC into a full-featured GPS satellite navigation system
* Provides automated voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions to any destination in the United States
* Features Philips GPS technology with short time to first fix and enhanced tracking performance
* Over 6 million miles of road in the United States
* Over 3 million points of interest including gas stations, restaurants, hospitals and hotels
* 3D, 2D and Driver Safety map views with Mileage Markers, Moving Maps, auto-zoom and turn arrows that highlight the way ahead
* Customizable preferences include routing type, stop optimization, and fuel cost estimates