Coppo Italian Barolo (2)

Check Cinderella. They have Barolo offers often. And get into it! Barolo is easily my favorite region these days. If you see any 07s in the market, those are good buys (generally) for early consumption.

I had a bottle of Coppo’s delicious 2006 Barbera D’Asti this week at a restaurant in Positano. Was about triple the price of this Barolo. I’d buy this Barolo in heartbeat but I live in a stick-in-the-mud state.

You are always moving.
Establish a business of wine storage, and have it managed!

Could you just kill the mobile app, it’s really terrible :confused:

in for +2. Hooray for shipping to Tennessee!!!

Out of curiosity, I’ve checked the website that is linked when you check which states are shipped to and it seems that Woot might not have updated their list in a while? I’m not sure if it hasn’t been updated or if there’s something else going on, but most states are available for shipping according to the website Woot pulled that information from.

If that’s the case, I’ve missed out on tons of deals because my current state is listed as a “stick in the mud” state, but it’s been available for wine shipping for a long, long time.

You have to jump through hoops to find it on a mobile device. Basically, I go through to try and order it and if it won’t ship to me, I get a message. They really need to fix that.

Thank you. I will appreciate it, as my state is definitely a hit-or-miss.

This x1000.

I would really rather you make it better. At work I rely on my mobile device as alcohol related sites on my work laptop are a no-no, and since I am on that laptop waaaaaaay too much, I would miss a lot if not for the mobile device access.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll put that on my watch list. As I said I would really like to taste Barolo again but given the lack of confidence here i am not sure this is the right offer. $50/bottle is much easier these days, but still a decision not taken lightly.

Keep an eye on your PMs. Ill shoot you one if something pops up on my radar.

As long as you’re adding things:

“Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators, wine may only be delivered to the following states:”

Given that someone always asks why their state - which allows wine shipping - is of the list, it occurs to me that that above phrasing is actually misleading.

Isn’t what you mean to say that THIS wine may only be delivered to the following states:

Or better yet

This particular winery’s wine

Why not change the boiler plate and a save the infrequent wine wooter the confusion?

X post from last Saturday’s offer of Barberad’Asti:

+1 (again)