CordaRoy's Convertible Beanbags

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

CordaRoy’s Convertible Beanbags
Price: $159.99 - 199.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 5-7 business days (Monday, Oct 10 to Thursday, Oct 13) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](http://home.woot.com/offers/cordaroys-convertible-beanbags) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=CordaRoy’s Convertible Beanbags) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](CordaRoy's - Google Shopping Convertible Beanbags)

Reviews and a Video over at QVC

Doh! Got one at full price with a waterproof cover. The quality is decent and it works as an extra hidden bed. The problem is that when you have it in its bean bag cover, it is hard as a rock and not very comfy.

Sorry to hear this. Is the waterproof cover possibly to blame? Anyone got one that just has the standard cover? I’d like one but not if it’s a poor chair, which is how it will spend most of its life.

It’s possible. It’s also possible that it was overstuffed with foam filling. Regardless, CordaRoy should fix this problem for future customers.

Hard as a rock? Something is not right because polyurethane foam can’t be as hard as a rock. Give us a call so we can figure this out. Over the past 17 years we’ve sold nearly 1 million CordaRoy’s Convertible Sleepers and never had anyone call them “hard as rocks”. We’re here if you need us. 352-332-1837.

Yep. You said it perfectly. We post our phone number everywhere and encourage customers to call us anytime. We do our best everyone happy - something we’ve been doing for nearly 20 years. Watch, I’ll do it again 352-332-1837 . Give us a call! …but beware! We may kill you with kindness! :slight_smile:

will do

To further elaborate, it’s very compressed; so it’s most likely a matter of either too much foam or too small of a cover, since it works just fine as a bed. When I think about it, it’s probably because the cover is too small, because if you took out the foam; then it suffers when you transform it into a bed.

We can fix this. I promise. There are tags on both your cover and your insert. Make sure they are both the same size. We’re gonna get you fixed up one way or another! :slight_smile:

This kind of customer service makes me want to buy one of these. Too bad I don’t have the space…

Space is sooooo overrated! :slight_smile: Actually the one thing we stress to our customers is to get the proper size for their space. It’s no fun having to trip over your beanbag to get to the refrigerator! We’ll be here when you’re ready.

Personally I don’t like bean bags, my kids do and they just have a cheap one. They play with it, sleep on it, watch TV with us on it. You must be really serious about a bean bag to buy one of these.

I’m sure they are of great quality but man, $100 for a bean bag? :-/

What are the dimensions of the queen size option? (both in chair and bed form) The QVC link is only for the full size.

While we do call them beanbags they are nothing like the cheap beanbags you may be thinking of. CordaRoy’s beanbags are filled with furniture grade foam instead of those horrible little beads, which means that they will last a lifetime. We actually have customers who have had their CordaRoy’s for over 15 years! …yes, they are washable. :slight_smile: I know it seems expensive when you compare it to cheap, disposable beanbags but if you compare it to a recliner and a mattress it’s actually quite inexpensive. Lifetime guarantee since 1998. Thanks for listening. Byron, Owner/Founder

As a chair, the queen size is 48 inches in diameter. You’ll need 4ft by 4ft of floor space for the chair. As a bed it’s a standard Queen size so it’s 72 inches wide by 80 inches long and about 8 to 10 inches thick. The Queen is a great size if you have the space for it.
Byron, Owner/Founder

Got one of these from the mall in 2000, was a big fan. Eventually, had a dog make a mess on it and had to toss it.

I noticed there are (now?) waterproof liners - if you put those on does it still go into the bag as expected, or cause additional stiffness/change the feel of the bag? Any change in materials or construction that has lowered the product quality since these guys first started up that folks are aware of?

We used to have a LuvSac but that thing weighed a ton and was huge and it always needed fluffing which was a work out. At least this one has a bed in it which makes it more marketable and it’s cheaper.

I bought two. I got the full size for my kids rooms for when they have sleepovers. I hope I don’t regret not getting the queen size. Wish that the ecru color was an option. I’m worried that the tan color I got that was the only light color available in full won’t be too yellow.

I did see on their website that you can buy additional covers. Just didn’t want to spend the extra money on a cover when I could have gotten the right color from the start. Oh well.

I did like the couch option that they had. Thought that was pretty cool.

Woot- offer these more often but make some mre color selections available. I also feel that the colors listed don’t appear to look like the same colors that are on theIraq website. I don’t know if your lighting is off or not but I am a little worried that the color dye will be different that what I am seeing here.

We have continued to make the products better since starting in 1998. Our Bed Protectors are awesome and can be left on the inner bed when it is placed back inside the chair cover. You may notice a bit more support with it on there but not much difference at all. If anything it’s better and continues to protect even inside the chair cover. You have my word and my written guarantee that I have not started cutting corners. CordaRoy’s is old fashioned when it comes to quality and customer service. Byron, Owner/Founder

You can rest easy. If you are not completely thrilled with any part of your purchase you can contact us directly at 352-332-1837 and we’ll swap out the covers for you or anything else you may need. You’re going to love the products almost as much as the customer service. :slight_smile:
Byron, Owner/Founder