Cordless Phone Systems (& VoIP!)

I wish the handsets offered were SIP :frowning:

I bought the Panasonic KX-TG4133M DECT 6.0 3-Handset Cordless Phone System a couple weeks ago from here and they seem great so far. I got them for my mom who needed something relatively simple and she tells me that they are far easier to use than the Uniden system she had before. It was pretty quick to set-up too, despite being repackaged. Came with the instruction booklet too. Recommended & cheap!

Great to read!

I just got them… I have another older set of Panasonic phones from about six years now that have gone thru hell and the answering system has not functioned for some time… going to pick these up and pack away the other set (the handsets still work after being dropped on hardwood floors!!!).

Just hoping the answering system last as long as the handsets this time.

I’ve had about five sets of Panasonics for myself and family through the years. I’ve tried other brands but I always go back to Panasonic. From my experience, in each price band, the Panasonic offering trumps other brands. But more expensive Panasonic phones are still better than cheaper ones. Personally I’ve been using a higher end one my old company bought for my home office that was like $200 (compared to the cheapy $50 sets you generally see on sale). This one has lasted me seven years and it still works like a champ. I’m missing out on the latest DECT 6.0 + technology but this works so well I just can’t get rid of it.

So my advice is: get the best Panasonic you can afford, it’s worth the investment.