Core Bamboo 3pc Cutting Board Set

I found this helpful.
http://www.rd.com/food/6-effective-ways-to-clean-cutting-boards/

Bought 3 sets. The large board was cracked in all three sets. Super thin and fragile cutting boards.

Oh no! I’m so sorry. Please email support@woot.com so they can make it right. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

My large one cracked before I ever used it, I am trying to figure out how to get a hold of the manufacturer for the 90 day warranty.

Sorry for the late reply,
Here is the website to contact for support: Core Bamboo

If you contact them and are unsuccessful in finding assistance, please feel free to also email Member Services at support@woot.com and they’ll be glad to help out.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Call Core Bamboo directly, they’re AMAZING about replacing anything that comes in broken, probably a shipping issue. www.corebamboo.com

Go to their website, www.corebamboo.com, they have a number on their site and are a pleasure to deal with…

Probably a shipping issue, call Core Bamboo directly, www.corebamboo.com, as per my previous post they are a pleasure to deal with…

And if they’re not, support@woot.com definitely is!

Bought these and tried to contact cust srv to change the address immediately after ordering them. All that happened is I was assigned a number. They tell you they will follow up but they don’t. I contacted woot three times. There should be a better way to get an answer if you have a problem!

Mine was broken too. I had to contact Core Bamboo and they shipped me out a replacement.

I had not received mine at all and I ordered it November 24. Hoping the refund will be quicker this time or else I will really think twice before buying another woot advertised product.

Sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order yet, have you tried contacting Woot Member Services at support@woot.com?

I’m sure they’d be glad to assist you with any questions you might have with your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff