Core Bamboo Bundle

I did not find them flimsy at all. In fact, I love that they aren’t too thick as this makes them incredibly easy to store. I’ve had this exact cutting board set for over a year and I use each of the 3 at least once daily, love them!!

Aww let me see those tongs.that tong tong tong tong tong …

I want to know what a “Sqaure Utensil Caddy” is? and does it fit in my round corner? Or does it work better with Windows?

righteous! i wonder if the youngins will get the reference.

I didn’t, so. :slight_smile:

If you’re being serious… it’s that square thing in the picture on the front page, with the utensils chillin’ in it.

The one on groupon goods is round, at least the photo is showing a round caddy

might elude the babes & the elders.

[youtube=Oai1V7kaFBk][/youtube]

Probably heard it, got as far as I did now (a few bars), and just not my thing, I guess. :slight_smile:

Back to the bamboo!

I suppose that explains it.

I used to have this set, I remembered. Everything held up well-- except the trivets, which didn’t deal well with frequent heating and cooling-- until they got run through the dishwasher, which annihilated them. They were a good set. If I didn’t have too many dishes, I’d get 'em again.

I was referring to their typo in the product description of what comes in the box…I am apparently the one that saw that

I have tongs from the set they offered a while back (same brand). They came apart at the glue seam after the second use…I think it had something to do with the steam from the very hot water.

Other than that, I have liked the set and the cutting boards I bought later. A couple of the spoons are slightly discolored from mixing cooking berries for jam and tomatoes for sauce, but not too bad.

Just wanted to pop back in and say that a few hours after I posted this, one of my bowls cracked along the rim while I was drying it. So… most of my core bamboo stuff is doing well. Once bowl died a sad, slow death.

Got my shipment today - and the trivets, which were wrapped together in plastic, were covered with mold. What gives with that?? I’m soaking them right now, and I hope that takes care of the problem. Otherwise I love the Core stuff - got the cutting boards a year or so ago and they’ve held up well.

Ugh. No idea about where it came from as they’re packaged for us by the vendor.

If you can’t get it out, email service@woot.com for assistance.

Sorry about that.

Thanks for your reply - I got the mold off of the trivets, but I think some of it has permeated the wood. One of the trivets has a slight crack, and they both seem to have some residue. I’ll e-mail customer service about it.

It was definitely strange - the mold was inside the plastic wrapping, so I guess something had “invaded” the bamboo before it was shrinkwrapped.

Thanks again for your help!

i got these yesterday. Let me say that these things are the biggest pieces of crap that i have ever bought. The utensils looks like they were either made by a drunk or a 12 year old shop class.

I would estimate the actual value not more than $8.00.