Corel AfterShot Pro 3 Photo Editing Software

I’m sorry. I’ve sent a note to CS.

I’m having trouble activating it. Keeps saying “invalid serial number”. I have an open ticket with Corel. Waiting to hear back

I tried to set up the account and it said error, so I tried again and it said there was an account already created. It will not accept the code that was sent to me. I have the trial loaded and will try to activate through that.

I’m very sorry. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Avoid.

Product is part of a package and license number may not activate. Not sure if Woot understands that they are selling a product that won’t activate with Corel.

As for ease of use, I tried a trial of it since this version won’t work and I would stick with Lightroom.

Now to get a refund on this POJ.

I got a code that won’t work either.

Gonna stick with Lightroom, at least I pay for that and it works.

Their response was that it was part of a bundle and I had to download it from the site on the license ticket.

Did so, and it will not activate, it only keeps saying “invalid serial number”.

Corel has not been able to assist.

Requesting a refund.

As an LR user for years, this does not hold a candle for pro editing, additional integration from other plugin and preset publishers and it won’t even activate.

The trial I did download was non-intuitive and was difficult to navigate as some of the menus are on the SIDE instead of the top.

Can this be loaded on more than one machine? I have two computers and wonder if the license can be used on more than one machine.
Thanks

I’m sorry. I don’t have information on the licensing. You might check on the Corel AfterShot site.

Nope only one pc

Had issues from the get-go. First order lost, but even today they say it’s on the way. Refund received. Ordered again and this time it will not accept the Lic Number. Then tech support gave me a bunch of nonsense and now they want to remote connect At 12:00 am to 8:00 am. No, I don’t think so.