Corelle Livingware 16pc Dinnerware Set

Hi,

Did anyone else order these, and receive a completely different pattern?

I ordered 2-sets and got “Ocean Blues”. The name sounds nice, but the pattern is quite unattractive, ugly even.

For 20-bucks a set, to me, it’s not worth the hassle of returning them, just disappointed.

Considering the poor packaging, I’m shocked it arrived without any broken pieces.

I ordered a set of 6 square Corelle bowls a while back, and only received four unbroken ones. Again, not worth the hassle to return.

I guess ordering dishes from Woot/Amazon is clearly hit & miss, I probably won’t be doing it again.

Oh no!! I’m really sorry that you received a different pattern. I know you said you were not interested in a return, but we’ve changed our return policy to make it much easier. Please, if you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form to report this issue. They will be able to help you!

I appreciate your time to respond, but it’s just not worth the hassle to return the dishes. Maybe I’ll use them for skeet-shooting LOL!!, just kidding.

The bowls don’t have the ugly pattern, and the, also pattern-less, cups/mugs are nice, so it’s not a complete loss.

Thanks again.

Yes - I also ordered these in black and received Blue - not happy at all

Yeah,

While I like the color blue, in general, it’s the pattern on the plates that I find almost hideous.

However, since the bowls don’t have the pattern, and the mugs are a really nice shade of blue, I’ll live with it.

Did all of yours arrive unbroken too?