Corelle Square 16-pc Set - Your Choice

I have this exact set and they are great. They have survived 7 moves two of which were over 1000 miles. And I have to admit that with each move I get a little less careful. One coffee mug did get a chip at one point though. Anyway I would recommend.

:omg:

Offer the Pure White, without all those newfangled squiggly lines, and I’ll buy. I’ve been looking to get more for a while now, and at this price I can put up with having more of the large plates than I’ll ever need.

WalMart sells these at the same price normally, as well as Amazon and some other places.

Corelle ware is notoriously neigh-indestructable… they make good stong lightweight plates that stack together well to not take up a ton of space like most ‘real’ dishes do.

The material as mentioned does act like tempered glass though, if it DOES manage to crack, it nearly explodes, fortunatly, it’s durable enough that dropping it doesn’t usually do that. They are however suceptable to damage from heavy cutting with a steak knife, or extreme heat shock (like having out out of the microwave and throwing into a sink of cold water)

Apologies if I nuanced my emoticons askance.

http://www.woot.com/Forums//emoticons/emotion-10.gif