Corison Cabernet Vertical Two-Pack

I’ve never had it either, but Corison is one of the names which is simply legendary around here. And besides, what’s the worst that could happen? :tongue:

For those with any hesitation on this- this is from amongst the best Cab producers in the Napa area that sells at a reasonable price. The price on the vertical at $30 (32.50 if you include shipping) is a total steal. One suggestion, I’ve found for some reason that Corison’s cabs are especially prone to bottle shock- I have no idea why theirs are moreso than some of the other CA Cabs I have in my collection, so you’re going to want to lay these down for a couple of weeks before diving into them.

That said, both of these vintages will hold for a few more years, but I’ve been drinking my 02’s now and they’re drinking extremely well. I also highly recommend decanting these, but do not use an aerator on these- yes they are Cabs, but they have a delicacy that aligns them more with a pinot in body.

Corison Cabernet Vertical Two-Pack
$59.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Red
Products:
1 Corison 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
1 Corison 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley

Better late than never! Wish I could swing this, but alas, cannot. :frowning:

delete, Cor beat me by a minute. :slight_smile:

It’s legendary for many reasons, you wont be disappointed.

$70 each at Corison.com

Is anyone able to find the alc % in these? I might splurge if they’re not 15%+ like the Ty wines

Always under 14%.

I still have my '00 Corison Cab, but loved the '01 Cab. This is a must buy for those who have not tried Corison before, plus it’s a steal on the price!

I went in and bought one. Probably should have gotten 2 but I need to save some to see if anything else pops up today. Drink now or wait a few years? It’s so hard when you only have one of each!

After consulting with my wife, in for one. I’ve really enjoyed the woot wines in the past.

Any suggestions on building a cellar? I have a good amount of space under my basement stairs that may be a good place.

aaaaaaaaaaa - why not GA??? grrrrrrrrr… I’m in need of some good wine!!

+1 on the shock with these - I couldn’t keep my hands off them when they first came in when they were up last, and I regret not giving them more time. They’re drinking much better now. I liked the '03 a little bit more surprisingly enough.

I wish I could have resisted getting more. There goes the SIWBM.

I’ve been saving my '00 Corison Cab for my 20th anniversary in 4 weeks. It’s been a long wait but I know I wont be disappointed, the SO and I love Cathy’s wines.

I broke a 3 month long SIWBM for these.

Yikes this is going to be an expensive woot-off for me…

Hi Cathy.thanks for coming back to W00t again.

(script) Auto in for 1 (/script) lol

As always, in for 3.

The best value in classically-styled Cabernet Sauvignon in California, if not the world, these days.

Cellar a while, but, oh, soooo worth the wait!

Would also like to know about the shipping on these. My twins graduate next weekend and would love to celebrate with one of these. I know it is a veryyyy long shot but one can wish. In for 2

AUTOBUY In for 3!!!