Corison Cabernet Vertical - Two Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - goes great with Bacon Salt!

Corison Cabernet Vertical - Two Pack - $59.99 + $7.00 shipping shipping

1 * Corison 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, 1 * Corison 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

I got 3 yippee

Yes Yes Yes!!!

Previous Woot

Sweet back in business again! darn moved so fast forgot my 5 dollar credit.

Cheers

Aaarrrghhh!

Corison Cabernet Vertical - Two Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: pcuccaro
Speed to first woot: 0m 28.406s
Last wooter to woot: MarkDaSpark

Too slow!

Huzzah!

from tasting on the rpm tour, the 01 (cathy’s favourite, not on this offer) is a lot better than the 02, which is quite more fruity, but a lto of people preferred the 02. 03 also was pretty decent.

05 is meant to be like the 01. a classic. hope that comes sometime

Retail in these is about $100 a bottle.

anyone who doesn’t want the whole lot, I’ll buy theirs off them with cash. AV1G, Klez …

first corison!!
yay!!
in for 3…

BOOM! goes the dynamite. Good bye, $187.

I’ve missed this several times in the past, so glad I happened to see it pop up this time.

CellarTracker links:

2002 Corison Cabernet Sauvignon

2003 Corison Cabernet Sauvignon

Finally found one I had to give into in this woot-off. In for two for my first Corison.

I already have these same two on the rack, but another two-pack will make me feel less bad about committing infanticide on them in the next few months. Only the shallowness of my pockets, and the fact that I haven’t yet actually tried either, keeps me from jumping for more.

Ooo, my sister lives in Wyoming…I could always ship to her. Is it worth it? Is this a bottle you can drink right away?

In for one, wish I could buy 3.

Good thing I wokred late today. I’d be on the commute home and would have missed out on this one. It will sell out fast!

go for more and I’ll buy the remainder from you in DC! I can pay in advance…

I’m working up to it, but still too rich for my blood. :frowning: Come on palate, get more sophisticated.

Ah, you didn’t catch me in time. I’ll email the Woot Overlords, but I doubt they’ll get to it in time to bump me up for more in the middle of a Woot-Off.

Okay - I had to do this. I promised my wine buddies, and a promise beats a siwbm.

I had a bad experience with summer shipping (just before Woot’s $7 special shipping kicked in), and I’ve been waiting for cooler weather. Woot was a absolutely wonderful about the whole thing, even though it was partially my fault (the driver usually comes in the afternoon, but twice he came early in the morning when I was in the shower, and the wine must have roasted at at least 130 degrees for three days in the truck). At least it was table wine.

If I have to wait until after dinner, no shower until the Corison arrives!