Corison Cabernet Vertical - Two Pack

There are 80 of these being sold. (Umm, or possibly 100. But I’m sticking with 80.)

I missed it the first time. Must have been all my crying and wailing.

You have to be a math wiz. And apparently keep an eye for the magical moment when only 1 woot has been sold.

LOL 3-day wine.woot I’ve never seen… no, jsut goingin for the case and a half… and so if Kyle realises he wants to keep a bottle or few for himself he can… OR I’ll have the whole lot. Gives him options :smiley:

If I get the whole lot I might be willing to wootleg a couple of bottles to a needy bible-belter if our proximities proximate.

In for three. WOOT!

Hey WD…you’re around!! Did you get your butt on over to the fantasy football thread? You gonna join us this year? :tongue:

don’t think we’ll combine. sorry.

Here’s a question for those who have tried these and are familiar with Corison: are these particular cabs comparable to other vintages (read: is there a reason why only these vintages have been in the woot offs for the past few months)?

I already have 3 sets but haven’t tried them yet and I’m unsure if I would regret buying more.

That reminds me I still have Corison in my wine rack from many many moons ago - based on the comments, I might let it sit for another year or so yet, so having these “ready to drink” prime wines is great news!

Is that an Oregon Pinot. I’ve heard they’re better than CA ones. More “classic” and burgundian?

How long should this be aged before drinking?

just drank a 2002 and a 2003 last week. You wont regret it.

Neat! what year? We had a 94 recently that Tim brought…

I think 02 and 03 wont’ go as long as the 01, but it’s corison and year variation is so much lower than in Froggyland.

Went in for one of these - this is my first wine wootoff and I’m learning the hard way to prepare my wallet in the future, haha. Glad I was able to get a second shot at these, looks like it’s pretty much a two for one deal if I’m not mistaken.

Yup, those are Oregon wines. One was a Pinot, the others a Cab and a Cab reserve. My wife and I had them and were very impressed.

A second Corison offer! Hooray, since I missed the first. In for 2. Would be 3, but finances and cellar space say no. I shouldn’t even be in this at all, but Corison is one of the best cab makers in California, and I love her wines, so… well, yeah. It will be a race between my next paycheck and my next CC bill. Which will get here first???

Must resist . . . . again.

NICE! I missed the last one. In for 2!

EDIT: As a sidebar to those in the Dirty South (ATL in particular). I just got my InZins via summer shipping yesterday and popped one last night. No sign of heat damage!

rpm calls that infanticide! I’d say they’ll peak in about a decade. Maybe less if you keep em too warm. Probably can keep for 20-30 if you like. The magnums were drinking nicely, if still rather too young, so the bottles will be drinking a little more maturely.

Don’t know if these will have a dumb period… being Cab they should. That’s a q for rpm. or Cathy.

w00t - same here! Can’t wait to try my first Corison. Now how the heck am I going to keep myself from opening these any time soon??