Corison Cabernet Vertical - Two Pack

Assume that they will credit the $2 shipping difference to those like me that ordered.

I wish it was a vertical, but since only one vintage, I only bought one set.

I believe that you cannot have too much Corison.

I keep seeing the shipping going from $5 to $7 to $5 to $7. It’s 55 to 60 degrees during the day in OH and probably most of the Midwest. What shipping season are we in?

Oops… double posted. Uhh… HI!

Wake up everyone - here it is.

This is the replace the 2x shipments that got cooked in the heat in May/June.

Happy dance…

I agree you cannot have too much Corison…but for me, I just don’t have enough money or space. :tongue:
Plus I also have a 7 year vertical of her Kronos. :happy: (missing 2002 though, then it’ll be an 8-yr vert)

Anyone want to offer me a higher paying job so I can buy more wine? :slight_smile:

Ordered a set of these last time they were on Woot but it was a gift for an ex so I didn’t get a chance to try it out. Might hold out for something else though.

Just added to the 4 I bought during the last vertical offering (2002/2003). This will go quickly.

It’s because the codemonkeys are lazy. They copy the headers and descriptions from previous offers, but change the actual item. They forget to change descriptions, shipping, and other stuff.
As PB stated, they’ll refund you the $2 once they get to fixing it.

Somebody want to fill this ww! newb in on the $5/$7 seasonal shipping differential? Thanks!

A gift for an EX? Some things you should never leave unfinished.

Previous Woot

Corison Winery

Corison on Yelp

Holding out for a new SO? : )
Kidding… I know a few that would ditch the girlfriend and keep the Corison.
But then, I have tacky friends.

ARG! No shipping to Georgia (yet!)!? Sure, I’m saving 60 bucks, but its burning a hole in my pocket (at least for an investment here).

I’d be in for one but they took AZ off the list on this one!

well there is Dirt for 1.99 on Woot.Com…I am in for 2…wine that is

I like that the fist sucker has as Self Imposed Wine Buying Moratorium!

But they do need to clear up the “vertical” mess. I’m guessing it’s actually 2 bottles of 2003.

iByron

It’s a mistake. I called-out WOOT! on it last time and they put my order through.

I opened the 2002 for my birthday last night. It was so different from what I was expecting…I could easily have finished a bottle of it. No alcohol burn whatsoever. Never developed some of the aromas or flavors I associated with Cabernet – I’ve been trained on young stuff though. Quite different, might change your outlook on Cabernet Sauvignon though.

I was big time disappointed with this buy last time after reading all the great comments. I will pass.

I really wish WD could tell us if this included the 2002. I specifically contacted my parents in NC (I live in GA) when this wootoff started just in case a Corison came up, but I’m hesitant to go in on just the 2003. 2002 is what I desire!