Cornerstone Cellars Howell Mountain & Napa Valley Cab - 2 Pack

Now this is a humorous reply…

A slightly different question: Can a person under 21 gift wine to someone over 21?

Yes. The over-21 person is the recipient so it’s all good. Telling your kids what you want for x-mas? :wink:

It’s not hubris if it’s true. :tongue:

I see what you did there.

What is SIWBM?

And if I hadn’t broken my unbreakable SIWBM for the Ty offering, I would grab a set. If I didn’t have a SIWBM, I’d grab two.
[/quote]

Sigh…

SIWBM

???

Anyone think this offer is 3/2 x better than the Pedemonte 06 cab from last week?

SIWBM = Self (or space) Imposed Wine Buying Moratorium

SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Me = poor with a SWMBO. :tongue:

It’s a Sock Independent Wiener Bone Muscle.

:happy:

We’ll leave that to Nemesis…
:happy:

In for a late 1. :slight_smile:

Now THAT’s Hubris.

Help me here. When did this wine go on sale today (9/21/10)? When I left work at 3:40 Pacific time, the tea deal was being offered. Yet the first post (Cesare’s) for the Cornerstone was time stamped at 3:42pm. Is that Central time??? If it is, that means the cab went on sale at about 1:40 pm Pacific…that couldn’t be right. Maybe this is something everybody else on Earth knows, but do posts reflect local time (on your own computer?) If THAT is the case, then the Cornerstone went on sale a couple of minutes after my last check-in and was sold out by the time I got home! Grrrrrr. I missed the Pedrocelli Rose earlier today which pied me off, and I was anticipating that a good cabernet offer would eventually be offered…now, I’m royally pied off for missing it. Go ahead everyone - laugh at me, wooz on me, insult me…I don’t care. I just had to vent.

Yes. You are a monumentally unlucky fellow. Sorry. :frowning:

[QUOTE=scphillips, post:35, topic:295743]
Help me here. When did this wine go on sale today (9/21/10)? When I left work at 3:40 Pacific time, the tea deal was being offered. Yet the first post (Cesare’s) for the Cornerstone was time stamped at 3:42pm. Is that Central time??? If it is, that means the cab went on sale at about 1:40 pm Pacific…that couldn’t be right. Maybe this

Sign up for one of the wine woot alert web sites - they send you an email whenever something new comes up

Thank you, k1avg, we learn a little every day. A small lesson, perhaps, and – as a bonus – delivered by a fellow Laphroaig fan.

There will no doubt be another great cab down the road.

I whine at work during w00t-offs because I can get to woot.com but the company blocks wine.woot. I try to use the iPhone, but the buildings have very poor or no reception.Thanks AT&T for your craptastic service.

Anyone gotten their’s yet? Mine still hasn’t gotten out of California. Isn’t it hot there?