Cornerstone Cellars Howell Mountain & Napa Valley Cab - 2 Pack

A screaming bottle of wine?

This was my replacement for that in case it doesn’t show up or I miss it in the dead of night…

I wish, looks like this offer may be it…

I’d say it’s possible the decanter comes back at the end.

Speaking of the Esoterica, they were sold out and weren’t ordering more but I called and convinced the local buyer to do another order (and bought half a case of them)!

I sure hope so!! I’m still very mad that I missed the decanter so I had to get this to make myself feel better! :slight_smile:

Reading through all of these is making this offer very tempting…

In for 1 here also. It’s a free bottle of 04 at this price it seems. And those are going for almost 70 on some sites.

thanks! after reading the comments I dont feel as bad…glad I went in on the costa del sol, though!

Woot also seems to have recovered from a screaming/flying monkey. I think the Woot Gods are toying with our emotions. Perhaps we’re in for another day?

WineAccess offered this 2004 Cab earlier this year for $39 a bottle so this deal seems particularly good.

Truchard? Lonen? Bring it, Woot!

It’s a great horizontal - hill and valley cabs from the same winery. Still, they’ll both benefit from cellaring, so it’s hard to buy just 1.

I’m thinking about picking up a few of the KR Esoterica PN, have you tried it yet?

I recently left K&L with a case split between the 2009 Banshee Santa Lucia Highlands PN and the 2008 Alta Maria Vineyards Santa Maria Valley PN. Both are nice, especially for the price range, the Alta Maria is better paired with a savory dish, not as much a stand alone wine.

anyone know how many cases of each vintage?

There was a screaming monkey and woot lights on last night. Looks like Woot is mixing things up a bit.

Alright, I’ll take one for the International team and try these out.

have u tried Lincourt or foley PN? Both from Sta Rita Hills AVA and well priced

Im so close to clicking the big yellow button. someone convince otherwise please!

You have to get a couple bottles of the Esoterica. Good stuff and really good QPR:
CT link (thanks for the info on how to do the links viajerouniversal)