CorningWare Traditions-16 Pieces

Purchased and love. :frowning:

Now I’m thinking do I need more dishware.

Where are these made? Perhaps someone who has a set can do the community a favor and check for us.

ugly

bring on the fiestaware

Does anyone know if these are totally sealed on the bottom?

Alas, I’m at work, so I’m not sure.

Tried looking it up but can’t find the info online. These were produced from 2005-2009 and then retired though, if that is helpful to anyone.

Bring on the OLD corningware pots… The ones I can use on the stovetop, not just the oven.

The ring the plate rests on appears to be unsealed.

These are Chinese made.

I snagged them, the color is funky in a bad way, but they’re good dishes. I’ve been happy, and they’ve stood up to single lazy bachelor abuse (pile up and toss in the dishwasher because I’m a poor housekeeper). I’d recommend them, especially at this price.

These would so much nicer in white. I guess they have a lot of these beige sets to unload.

Not so sure I’d want to buy something from China. Sad that Corningware stuff is made in China now.

I like the color. It reminds me of a Tuscan yellow, on the light side. It really depends on the darker yellow it’s texturized with. Mine are very lite, but one of the original plates was very mustardy dark because of that stain.

And yes, mine did arrive with a couple break, and yes, woot sent replacements.

Thanks, that is exactly what I wanted to know.