Corona Clipper Fusion Handheld Multi-Tool – 2 Pack

In for 2 orders.

Already thinking “stocking stuffers.” Thanks, woot.

Ah that was good for an old 3 AM chuckle

Strangest multi-tool ever manufactured.

My parents have a similar one that they like. Great if you’re doing yard work a lot. I’m in for 2 sets!

The one reviewer on amazon (for the Fusion 9) said it cut him and that he felt it was cheap. However, for 10 bucks for 2 (normally 20 for one), I can take that chance. Besides, I like living on the edge.

Couldn’t any of the blades on it technically be called a “bag ripper?”

When you Loose this - You have lost everything.

Good thing it's two for tuesday hu? 

All eggs in one basket please! Right over here - THANKS!

I knew a Girl who was nick named this.

Can’t say I ever spent much time with her though. ;O)

I believe it is pure Corinthian steel…

Come on! If you’re a professional “groundsman”, buy a Leatherman and/ or a Felco pruner. This is a $5.00 tool. Deal with it.

For that price wouldn’t you assume plastic?

The kind hard enough to fabricate multi tools?

COME ON! It’s TEN BUCKS!

using land of confusion for the text makes me want to buy it already haha

LMAO! Precisely! It’s funny to read dumb questions from Wooters over cheap products or reviews from professionals even wasting their time with such disposable rubbish.

I have one of these and for the price I paid ($19.99) it has exceeded my expectations. It has been very durable yet is lightweight.

the 5911 is the newer model as described on the companies promotional pdf (end of p2):

http://www.coronaclipper.com/resources/HandPruners.pdf

The “tool” portions are listed as stainless steel.

I’m in for a pair - chuck one in the garden bucket, leave one out in the rain. Just none in my pocket, as per the Amazon review!

In for 1 deal. Cheap enough to try out. Will keep 1 pair down in the garden shed and 1 at the house. Bear in mind these are not going to be for heavy any heavy use. No multi-tools I’ve seen are for working in heavy applications. But these should suit the wife well in the flower and vegetable gardens. We have good, solid clippers for doing yard and woodlot work.

$30.56 at their website. In for 2.

http://www.coronaclipper.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=cControllerFrontend.fControlFrontendCatalogDisplay

■mohel-messer

Has anyone put the written section to Disturbed’s song Land of Confusion? Funny stuff woot… funny stuff.