Corroborating Crow

It’s like that old campfire story about that guy with the pretty young wife who always wore a ribbon around her neck… and one night the guy unties the ribbon… AND HER HEAD FALLS OFF!!!

Many cultures consider crowsto be the keepers of the Sacred Law, for nothing escapes their keen sight.

Quoth the raven, ‘Buy this, and I shall quoth nevermore.’

And so a tee shirt was sold.

I like how it looks like steam is coming off its back. A murderous crow indeed.

This is, by far, the best design I have seen on shirt.woot. My hat? Why, it is off in recognition of this design.

And if it wasn’t for a mortgage payment, I’d be all over it.

I don’t get it. Is the crow, like, dying?

Does this not remind anyone else of Jeremy from “Secret of NIMH?” I can’t be the only one who sees that.

Jeremy the Crow

Freakin’ awesome design, btw; love it.

The Crows…they are watching you.
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-092909-crowgrudges,0,5447426.story

I’m a little confused. The design is quite striking, but does it mean anything? What is he corroborating?

99% Sure this is inspired by the cover art of Death Cab For Cutie’s album “Transatlanticism”

1% chance I suppose 2 very similar images with same bird/thread/facing were created independent of eachother.

http://lirama.net/static/images/albumthumbs/44221.jpg

Does this shirt remind anyone else strongly of the ribbon-obsessed bird from “The Secret of NIMH” movie? I think he was a raven/crow too (named Charlie?) and he always had a red ribbon. Saw this shirt and can’t get it out of my head now!

That’s what I thought of when I saw the shirt!

It can’t rain all the time…

It must be so. His name is Jeremy, and he is from The Secret of NIMH. Charlie is from All Dogs Go To Heaven. I believe the Deathcab cover is based on it as well.

I don’t think the crow is dying, he is just stuck in the ribbon and out in the rain, as in the book/movie. The white “mist” is rain bouncing off his back.

I can corroborate that this crow has Mrs. Brisby’s medicine for her sick child.

Ben Gibbard is gonna be pissed!

This is a beautiful shirt.
Don’t know if it’s derivative of DW or of DCFC but …
… that is what I imagine a crow would look like at the moment it was hit by a 12 gauge loaded with birdshot.
Can’t believe nobody else sees it like that.

this looks awful. Predictably will print looking like just a black messy blob on the front of a gray shirt.

yuck.

To me, this looks like a representation of Jeremy the crow from “The Secret of NIMH”.

Where did clockwork crow print?