Corsair Force 60GB SSD

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Corsair Force 60GB SSD
$45.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

How do you “refurbish” a sealed, solid state drive?

Is not SATA III 6Gbp/s compatible FYI

Soak it in bleach overnight.

BE DIALING

There are a lot more pieces in an SSD than just the memory modules.

good question. Bet its a return that was formated x 10 times someone who buys one try and recover data!! lol but on a serious side to small for my taste. so Ill stick with good old reliable moving parts drives.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100008120%204026&IsNodeId=1&name=%2450%20-%20%2475
better for same price

Box up a used one and stick a sticker on it that says refurbished. There are many ways a product undergoes refurbishment.

I would have been very upset if the “Corsair” did not have a piece of pirate map included haha.

Anthony?

Where is the TREASURE?

I have one of these exact same model in a home theater PC as the OS drive. It’s a PITA to configure properly because it doesn’t announce itself to the OS as a solid state, and the OS tried to threat it like a disk drive. The result is problems trying to ‘write’ to the drive, and it seems super-frustratingly slow. Once you manually set up all the tweaks, it’s decent. But there were several hours spent deep in the bowels of Google looking for help.

None for $50

These things are about as reliable as fords… would not buy.

In my pants…Where else?

a refurbished one? Are you sure it wasn’t your Motherboard and that your ACHI was on?

Reading is your friend…look under the BUY NOW button…under the woot-bot…I wonder if that hyperlink might have something to do with anything…hmmm…TRY CLICKING ON IT

arrrr!!!