Cory Everson Bilateral Stepper

Yup- and for me, I live on the second floor and the laundry is in the basement. If I wash one pair of socks at a time, I’d probably be pretty svelt in a couple months. Thanks for saving me $40! Oh wait… the water bill…

Does this still work if you are not using steroids?

I am actually recovering from ankle surgery and this looks like it might be good for the agility work pt wants me doing to help with ROM. Right now I use a balance board and the half excersice ball at pt…

My hunch is that I would be stupefyingly bored about 4 minutes after I got on this thing and it would wind up in the back of my closet as a stand to hold my work shoes.

Its usually just the minimum safe weight so 20 over should be fine. Try doing it naked though if you are worried, that will shed a few pounds :wink:

I cant think of other ways to go up and down and save my money lol. Like using the Stairs :wink:

Have yall ever notice in these so called demo Vids . There is never a “Fluffy” Plump person demostrating this stuff . It is usually somebody from the “toothpick” family ( aka skinny) lol.

I admit…I’m tempted. I’m a little concerned about the weight limit (let’s just say I’m more than 220, but less than 300) but I like the idea that it’s so compact (no room for exercise equipment around here), and I could do it while watching TV. Gonna let it marinate for a little while, maybe talk it over with hubby when he gets home tonight.

And I totally had Sonya’s glasses. In, like, 1990.

Ummmmm…YES?

300x400

http://muscle.iuhu.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Carrot-Top-Muscles-Steroids.jpg[/img]

Hmmm… Tempting. I would love to put it on a mellow setting and set up a standing computer desk so I can spend my hours on the computer getting less fat!

No, sorry, he’s not working anymore …

If you’re bi-polar, working out bi-laterally, are you training for a biathlon?

Can I put this under my desk at work?

Bought it to use at work, I stand around sometimes and thought it would be good. My friend at work used it before I did, she had no problems, said that it made muscles in her legs hurt, so was doing something. I went on vacation, I came back and another office person used it. The FIRST time he pulled up on the hand units, one broke. He is shorter then I am, I can use the other one with Zero problem. I think it was defective as the ball didn’t come out the end of the tube, it broke right through the side of the tube.

Hm, may want to drop service@woot.com a line and see if they can assist in this one.