Cosentino Winery 1.5Liter 2005 Napa Valley Secret Clone Cabernet Sauvignon

There are 50 of these bad boys to sell, and at the current rate (rounded to about 1 per 15 mins) it should sell out in 12.5 hours!
brb goin’ to the moon.

How can you tell the number of units available for sale?

Yeah CA. And an old-time wooter lights up VA!
Last wooter to woot: vaaccess

Only one was sold, and the bar was 2% depleted (I just measured the grey area vs the total area) so there must be 50 bottles

And then carry it home strapped to the handlebars of his/her bike…? My suggestion, instead of paying $129 for a 1.5L bottles of wine, he/she should consider the <$10 bottle Woot! wine and use the money saved as a down payment on nice Vespa with a basket.

You could just ship it to friends/relatives in the area that would be able to sign for it and just pick it up from them at your convenience

Appears to be only 30, as 50% bought 1, 50% bought 2, and that made the bar dip to 90%

So everyone chip in and buy 3 :slight_smile:

The info section says Pope Valley District.

So slow … I guess I could read while I wait for this deal to finish. Anybody know where I can find a cheap copy of War & Peace?

The local library?

It looks like it only dipped 7%, putting it around 45, but still- start going in for 3!

I’m sure this has come up before on this woot-off (or an earlier, and I just missed it!), but no matter how slow the woots are moving, I am enjoying the new Woot Warning lights.

It’s the little things in life…

Free on most e-readers I believe. And you don’t even need to leave your seat.

Update: looks more like 14 hours til sellout now

This just doesn’t work for me. Their wines are available for $4-15 in Grocery Outlets in NorCal. Not quite the level offered here, but I’m sure that $4 Red Table Wine holds its own…

As much as I would love to have it sent to my work, that wont be happening: Im in the U.S Army. I dont need my superiors thinking bad about me.

Painful.

How about an occasional a bone in between Cosentino’s just to boost flagging spirits? Would that be so wrong?

if it’s at 90%, and 3 people have gone in, with 5 bottles purchased between them - doesn’t that mean that there are 50 bottles?

Im just using the info from wootalyzer…predicts this will last 3 more hours. But thats hard to guess with a item like this really and that small amount of quantity at this price point.

I cant even find any real info on this bottle.

WOAH… way off…only 4 that bar was not accurate at all.