Cosentino Winery 2004 Legends Napa County Merlot - 4 Pack

Hmm been a while since I drank a whole bottle of wine. GF had a headache so no partaking.

I might need to logout to keep from accidentally buying anything…haha

Fair enough, but the price difference on those bottles at retail is 10%. So even if you take 10% off the magnum it’s still about 15% higher by volume than the 6L.

oh, that website then :open_mouth:

I agree, it may be mean but there is a lot of distressed juice out there. And this is after the banks own the wine, it may be good but the deal will get better. The imperial was impressive.

If you people keep putting this wine down, no one will buy it. and we will never get back to another salt offer, or 3 or 4 more things from Cosentino.

Shhhhh.
You’ll wake the Jerky up!

I was using my inside voice , but now i'm going to even quieter.

I’d rather see another $90 lazy susan made out of free used wine barrel parts.

Ok, I’ll give it a shot…

Buy this wine, it can’t possibly be as bad as JanKris

Meh … I’ waiting for the wine stave candle holder. Or the bonsai.

Yeah … that’s what we need. More bonsai. Bring on the bonsai. We’re ready and waiting.

Not to mention the Nicholson Ranch chardonnay. NR is my personal fave for worst wine.woot ever. With most of the cheap stuff, you can at least say, at least I didn’t pay much for it. With the NR, not only didn’t you pay much for it, it wasn’t even worth that. I think I used most of my order to make garlic-butter scallops.

You stole my thunder I was just thinking about the wine staves. Thank goodness for Goodwill for getting rid of useless junk that cost a fortune.

How many more cabs can Cosentino possibly have…

To help the wootoff move along, here’s a list of recipes that you can use merlot in if you aren’t a fan; it’s a win-win really, so go in for 3!

Now thats a quality post!

Repetitious Woot.wine Wootoff items this time. I don’t remember one winery having so many offerings during the Wootoffs. I was waiting for Ty Caton or other familiar faces. I might have bought one Cosentino offering but when it was pretty much the main winery showcased the first 24 hours makes me think the deal is better for the Woot revenue than my wine cellar.

I kinda hate I got selected to be a labrat for that weekend…I was excited considering I had only made one purchase…but then I got it and read and found out. Meh.

Wasnt bad but far from anything special that would even tempt me to buy

A quick look on their website and I see over 30 wines so we could be in for a long day tomorrow.

Yea evidently they are using the woot-off to close out old inventory. The new owner popped in during the 1 offering I bite on and said they would not be holding onto as much older vintage as the previous ownership had. So they are using ww to reduce their cellars.

Hopefully day 2 (day 3???) brings more of the normal we all are looking for.

Thats the thing…they arent selling any of the ones that are currently on the website. Clearing out old inventory.

But most of the wines they sell probably have prior vintages and odd format bottles and whatever else they can come up with to sell us like empty bottles and refurbished corks.