Cosentino Winery 2006 Napa County Cabernet Sauvignon - 3 Pack

Cosentino Winery 2006 Napa County Cabernet Sauvignon - 3 Pack
$59.99 + $7.00 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 3 2006 Napa County Cabernet Sauvignon

Winery website

oh ffs

Considering I have the six freaking liter bottle I’ll need to drink… I have to pass :wink:

Well I could work on building a vertical through all these deals

Enough already!

Just what I was waiting for!

This is my first wine woot, but have not been impressed so far. Is it usually like this with one vintner dominating the deals?

I was hoping for a bit more diversity.

June 15, 2011. A wootoff that will live in infamy.

Cosenti-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The liquidation continues

http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=507450

What keeps me from pulling the trigger is that this reads like a dot.com marketing promotion at the height of the bubble in the late '90s. A lot of verbiage but says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING:

Led by the spirit of creativity and innovation, Cosentino Winery was founded in 1980 with a commitment to making only the highest quality wines from California’s greatest vineyards. Because these same ideals ring as true today as they did in the beginning, Cosentino wines have steadily grown in quality and reputation over the years and are considered by many to be among the finest wines made in the world.

Tell me a wine maker that says it DOES NOT make high-quality wines.

Who defines ‘greatest vineyards’?

‘Reputation’ among what group?

Now, I like a good cab and I am tempted, but the description doesn’t tell me anything that would let me say, YES, this is probably great tasting juice!

This is just my opinion though, so you can safely ignore me. :wink:

Cosentino - now the Roomba of wine woot

No. This is a first and hopefully last time. Usually we get a mix of repeats from the last months offers, cheaper 6 packs, and the occasional wine.woot favorite thrown in for good measure.

Edit: and we usually get a wine offer followed a non wine offer…rinse and repeat.

How fitting since the Roomba is over on woot.com

Or Sansa, or Dyson…

No. This is unusual. Looks like wine woot picked up a ton of Consentino wine when they went bankrupt.

It probably would have been a good idea to have some labrats for the cosentino-off. It all sounds great, but I’m not diving in headfirst solely on strong random cellartracker reviews.

This is getting old. I went in and purchased a previous Consentino, but this is pushing the envelope a bit…

Not only is this woot-off and embarassment to all things woot, they had a problem with an order I placed yesterday and their customer service people are being rude in their handling of it (long story/short and I’m leaving out the details – I placed an order, got the confirmation web page after I submitted it, but never got the email or saw it in my account so I checked with them and they have no record of any of it).

I hope these two days are just a glitch since wine.woot is usually great, but wow, this has been a complete waste so far.