Cosentino Winery 2006 Napa County Cabernet Sauvignon - 3 Pack

Not like the roomba or the dyson, there’s usually only one or MAYBE two of those. This has been really bad…

There seems to be a rather persistent (and unwelcome) theme to this woot-off. :frowning:

I bought one of these Cosentino cab offerings yesterday, but until something else comes up, I’m sitting on the sidelines.

Is different than yesterday’s 2006 Cab, 6 bottles for $49.99?

When can we get back to our regularly scheduled Woot-off?

I think I know what those 3 letters mean, and I hear ya!

“COMPOSITION: 96% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3.5% Cabernet Franc and 5% Merlot”

See, this wine is special because it’s 104.5% grape juice, while most other wines max out at 100% (or even less if they add propylene glycol).

Bought the 2005 yesterday, not sure if I want to invest in the 2006 as well

Why didn’t they offer most of this Cosentino stuff as a mixed case? I might have considered that, but after seeing so much of it over and over again the last two days, it feels like buying wine at a garage sale (which I guess it kind of is).

I think they really missed an opportunity to have BOC wine.woot style with all of these.

Well, it’s nice to know I’m no the only one tired of Cosentino. I can’t believe Woot can still find something to say about the wine, though!

Just saw a tweet from Lot18 with a picture:

"Amazing tasting of the best Cosentino vintages over the past 30 years. Look forward to these on Lot18 soon! "

Apparently everyone is gonna be selling Cosentino…

I got the 05 cab yesterday… and kaleidoscope… would really like to see more non-cosentino stuff since I don’t want to buy a ton of stuff from a winery I’ve never had before…

I suppose it’s saving my credit card a lot of aching…

WD could have made this sporting… How about offering a “Bag of Cosentino” later today?

Gah. Beat me by three posts.

Excuse me as I go way off topic, but has anyone ever tried 2006 Chronicle Zinfandel? Invino is having a sale.

I’m going to sit back and wait for the six 375ml bottles of the Cosentino Napa Valley Meritage…they’ve offered everything else!

Lot18 just tweeted they are going to start a Consentino promotion as well.
Weird…

So glad I went to bed at a reasonable time last night and slept well. Didn’t miss much, more of the same as yesterday.

I also got the 05 yesterday, was excited but now I feel like I was just at a garage sale. Vaguely uneasy.

I didn’t pick up any other Cosentinos, so I’m in for 1.

Enough already,too.

This Cosentino thing passed tiresome sometime yesterday. Now it’s simply annoying.

MAKE IT STOP!!!

If WW is going to slam us with one offer after another from a single vitner, far better to do with wines from Peter, Ty, or Cathy. Even Pedroncelli would be fine.

With the limited experience here on Cosentino, they are just too big of a question mark to invest heavily into.

This has turned from a woot-off to a Cost-off :slight_smile: