Cosentino Winery 2007 The Zin - 4 Pack

Where are you looking? The CT linked by Cesare shows average of $20.15 by 37 users.

[QUOTE=speakerscott, post:15, topic:317166]
From the earlier Cosentino Cab buy…

…I currently have 17 bottles of Cosentino in my cellar…

…I tend not to like:

Whitehall Lane
Gundlach Bundschu (Rheinfarm Reserve is an exception)
Merryvale (Except their dessert wine)

Scott

REALLY… anyone that dislikes GunBun is immediately suspect! I think many here will agree.

I have a similar question: Is this jammy like many Lodi zins?

Gee, I think some of the Cosentino offerings are quiet appealing. And as everyone’s tastes aren’t the same, I’m sure that even some of them which weren’t my cup of tea, er, wine, were just what some other folks took delight in.

+1.

The Franc?! Now that sounds interesting…WD, got that up your sleeve too? I’ll do my research now in case I have a first sucker opportunity :slight_smile:

Well, finally Woot may have given us some love with this offer. In for three which brings it in under $12/bottle delivered. Lodi zin has had some good rap as mentioned by Huge Johnson in his 2011 Pocket Wine Book, pg. 233: “Lodi region in particular turning up very good zin”. He rates the winery two rising to three stars (out of four) and comments “Results sometimes odd, sometimes brilliant, never dull”. Worth a shot at this price IMHO.

In support of this, wine-searcher.com shows $17 to $21 in its top 5 results.

Right, and one or two or even three or four were OK. But setting up a woot-off with mostly clearing house junk and countless offerings of a generally high-priced wine that not many are familiar with is not what we have come to expect here. The wine may be fine, albeit mostly rather costly, but enough is enough, already.

Aarrrggghhh!!! I keep clicking on wine.woot and I always end up at Cosentno.woot. Help!

I must say that I am quite disappointed in many of my wine woot brethren. I’m not sure what you expect from wine woot. In the past, they have had multiple deals from the same winery. Several of these were quite good and great deals.

The negativity on the boards about some unusual wines and interesting collections is bewildering to me.

Lighten up people!!!

OK. No telling what I was looking at, but you are correct. I cross checked it against Specs and $19 to $20 seems fair.

Costanza!

Box o’ Cosentino?

“The Franc” Back a couple years ago when BevMo had it in the 5cent sale was FANTASTIC. I am hoping that WD got an alotment in which case I’ll be in for one or two.

So it’s a bargain and well reviewed. So I eat my words and put my faith in WD…

Cosentino Winery 2007 The Zin - 4 Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: rredder
Speed to first woot: 2m 8.857s
Last wooter to woot: tjhoulihan

Seems to be a lot of 'wine’ing going on here.
Is this a ‘No whine’ or ‘No wine’ day?

This one’s tempting me, but I’m so frustrated with these “deals” and the bad customer service that I just can’t pull the trigger (yet). Maybe I’ll soften up after I have a drink.

a large factor with me, but I think this is probably a good deal. Trust in WD.

Fine. But I’m not happy about it.