Costa Del Sol - 5 Pack

sounds delicious - but doesn’t sound too attractive to me, pass!
:^]

So glad to see this one again. Even the Mrs. agrees it’s a great daily drinker!

this is by far my favorite of the cheap wines that come up here.

I tried another bottle of that chilean stuff last night, and it was terrible. I really dislike TLC.

Can’t get enough of this though. Fruit forward, but has a lot more depth and structure than its price IMO.

Love this wine - does anyone know how long the drinking window is on this?

eeeeehhh, you guys are making me to woot this. =\

At the rate we’ve been drinking it, now until sometime next Tuesday…

Really though, I don’t think it’d be structured enough for aging. The window on cellartracker is 2010-11, which to me just says drink whenever you get to it

do you like sangiovese? It’s a very CA style take on it, but in a way that’s pleasing. I think the zin rounds out some of the earthiness that people dislike about sangiovese as well.

If I did not have 2 cases of other woots being delivered I would be in for one. This is another Woot offering that surprised me. Very easy to drink and great balance. You will not regret this purchase!

cellartrackers like it a lot

In for one!

Answered my own question - from 11/5/10 post "costadelsoul responds, “This wine does have some additional bottle age potential, but my recommendation is to drink a few now with the Holidays, and see what develops with some additional age on the remaining bottles.”

I am going to have to start drinking more :slight_smile:

Not even going to check on my cellar supply, just hit that big golden button for this one !Thanks Woot.

I was lucky enough to be a labrat and I really liked this the first time around. Ready to drink now and good QPR for a daily drinker.

Link to November comments.
In for 1.

http://wine.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4220624

just asking, but why can other wines be shipped to West Virgina, but not these ones, according to the list. Not that I was all ready to wine.woot it, but West Virginia isn’t on the list that can receive this wine.

does it have something to do with state of origin, bottles in a shipment, typo putting the page together, changes in WV wine laws in the last 2 hours?

I agree with all that is being said (positive) this is a light bright, fruit forward wine that you could easily serve your guests.

Just going to echo everyone else here and say this is probably the best of the cheap (sub $15 a bottle shipped) reds that are often offered on here. Plus, it has the Napa name on it which makes it even more lucrative for gifting.

::sigh:: You guys sold me

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: kishansam
Speed to first woot: 1m 39.683s
Last wooter to woot: peterkeller

I got this in the last wootoff and have had a couple bottles. The o.ly thing that turns me off about it (tho I’ve gotten used to it a bit) is the bitter finish. Anyone else experience that and is it a trait of sangiovese? (my first experience with that particular grape)

Is there a problem on ordering? I hit that buttom and never got a confirmation back of my order, I know that North Dakota is okay for shipment on this, I have ordered this before. Anyone have this problem ?